"Aaaamaaaayaaaa."

'It's been fun hanging out all day', Amaya says while hugging his girlfriend. 'That's good, imagine not having fun when hanging out with someone you're in a relationship with' 'Fair point. I really am gonna miss you' 'Thatone's on you for obeying your mother.' she slaps him on the shoulder, 'You've got some guts blaming me, you were the one who wanted a kiss in the first place!' 'You shouldn't have given it to me if you knew we would be caught!' 'What if we say it was both our faults, then we wouldn't need to argue about it!' 'Fine by me!', Amaya starts walking away.

'Wait, didn't we just solve the arguement?' 'I have no idea' 'then why are you walking away?' 'Because when I get angry at someone, my first reaction is to hit that person, and I wouldn't want to risk hitting you.' she hugs him again, tighter this time, 'I'll try not to make you angry again.' 'How long until your mother comes back?' 'Maybe an hour, why?' 'Because I really want to kiss you, but don't want you to get in trouble if your mother suddenly gets back' she holds his head in her hands, 'don't worry, a kiss doesn't take more than a few seconds', Reika gently presses her lips to his, 'see? Now go, she might decide to go home early' Amaya walks away backwards, with his face still pointing at the girl while trying to open the front door, not being able to blindly find the keyhole.

He turns around to open the door, then turns back to Reika to look her in the eyes. 'I'm not going inside before you do', he says, crossing his arms. 'Okay? Guess I'm going inside first then.' 'Wait!' 'What?' 'Don't go yet...' 'Yeah, and who's going to explain to my mother why the boy I'm not allowed to hang out with refuses to go inside after hanging out the entire day without her permission, oh, and he's also my boyfriend.' 'I don't think that'd be smart to say....' 'no shit. But I'm going to take a shower now, goodnight.' She closes the door, not really wanting to leave him, but worried she'd never be able to see him if her mother returns home sooner than Reika expects her to be. The boy closes the door behind him.

Amaya and his brother are sitting in the livingroom, when Ryota turns off the tv, 'You didn't even tell me how your day went' 'it was...fun I guess' 'it was fun? Not amazing, incredible, astonishing, breathtaking or spectacular?' 'Maybe. It was indeed an incredible day, most of the time.' 'Most of the time? Did something happen, or did you do something stupid again?' 'I just love how much trust you have in me sometimes.' 'It's just a question, and I would love to get an answer to it.' 'Fine, nothing happened, it's just that she gets really angry out of the blue, but I'm afraid she'll be hurt if I tell her it's bothering me.' 'Is that all? Easy, whenever she gets angry, give her a hug or kiss, and she'll cool down instantly.' 'Sounds manageable. I'll try it next time', Amaya walks to his room, leaving his brother alone downstairs. 'Finished my project, check. Helped my little brother understand women better, check. Now all that's left to do is find myself someone so I won't have to sit alone like this anymore.'

*the next day*

'Goodmorning Reika! Aren't you exited to see Natsumi and Yoshikawa again?!' 'Mom, it's six O'clock in the morning, couldn't you wait for another hour to wake me up?' 'I thought you'd like to go for a run before school, and then shower and change around the time you would usually get up.' 'And why would I do that?' 'So your eyes won't be puffy, your skin will look healthy, and to have some energy to survive your first day of school this year.' 'Where did you read that?' 'Nowhere, I heard it from Yuki yesterday.' 'But didn't you hate her? Why would you take advice from a person you hate?' 'I don't hate her, she's just a person whom I do not have a lot in common with.' 'Fine, you're the mother.' 'Now get up, my daughter is not going to be late on the first day of school.'

*one hour later*

'Amaya. Amaaaayaaa. Aaaaaamaaaayaaaaa. Amaya!' His brother is standing annoyed next to his bed. 'What do you want?' 'I want you to get up, and act like you're a serious student.' 'Ugh, when did you become so.... boring?', he yawns, still half-asleep. 'Since you can't be kicked out of school again, I thought it'd be good for you if I became a little more strict.' 'No need, I don't want to be kicked out again myself.' 'That's a relief, but what made you change your mind?' 'My girlfriend did, in order to be with Reika, I need to convince her mother that I'm good enough for her. That'd be hard if she heard I got kicked out of my new school, wouldn't it?'

'Just get up, and stop being perfect for a second' 'Anything for you, dear brother. Now please get out of the way so I can become a perfect student, but I'll try to look the worst I can. You still have the better looks out of the two of us, so let's try to keep it that way.' 'But hurry, school starts at eight, and no running late today.' 'Already told you I won't. And can you actually stel aside like I asked five seconds ago, I need to shower and you're blocking my path.' Amaya walks into the bathroom with a clean uniform to put on once he's finished. 'They grow up so fast', Ryota says to himself.