X. Bela's secret

Author's note: Well, here's your warning, this chapter shouldn't suppose to be here right now, but I wrote it anyway, so it's kinda a bonus chapter, and it contains highly NSFW stuff and mentions masturbating, be sure to read it only if you are greater than 18. 

And, I got a lot of fun writing this story so far, thanks for reading my work, I really appreciate that :) 

Another suggestion: Touch some grass if you can.

------------------------------------------------------------

Bela swarmed back to her room painted in soft white and decorated with a few navy and beige colors. She went to the fluffy mat at the corner of the room and sat down, leaning on a lazybones sofa, staring at the ceiling, losing her thought to another woman.

Last time, the woman came to the castle with her doll friend, when the little childish doll tried to make mischief on a maid, she fall and accidentally poured all bucket of water on the woman, she had to come to the blond one's room to get change with her assistance.

Bela helped her remove her clothing one by one, first the dark dress, then the soaked white vase, and finally her sky-blue undergarments. When she showed her body in front of the younger one, she was extremely shy, covering her blushed face with her both hands, she was not as relaxing as Nell at all. Bela remembered her body clearly, the curving mounds, thin waistline, and slender limbs, like a goddess, watching her graceful figure and timid eyes, all her sense was been taken away.

She pulled her in and embraced her gently, that was the day she couldn't hold herself anymore, confessing to her that she liked her. And when the shorter woman raised her both arms to hug her back, her trembly lips landed on her cheek-side, warm breathes purred at her earlobe, and her name was called in a lovely mumbling, the massive joy exploded in her brain like a bunch of fireworks, every vein, muscles, even the flies were yearning in excitement. A close relationship was built, and a fragile and secret love germinated, irrigated by letters transferred carefully.

To think of the woman made Bela's heart beats race up, and her body is triggered. She laid down completely, the black hoodie slid down from her head, blond hair spread on the pillow, and the flies locked the door and pulled the curtains up obeysively. The room fell dark, Bela shut her eyes and focused on the dark-hair woman. One of her hands landed on where the woman touched before, and the other grabbed her breast, rubbing softly with her finger pulp caressing the sensitive spot outside of the cloth, sighing, she kept squeezing it mildly, making it harden, and little sparkles sent to her brain through her spine, turning her on.

She bit her bottom lip, moving her other hand downward, sliding through her neck and coming to another breast, doing the same thing to it, moaning gently, more fire was set in her lower abdomen, she crossed her legs out of the shrinking of her pussy, clamping it. With hot fluid seeping out, she lifted her hips, pulling the hem of her dress up to her abdomen, delicate hand sneaked under the cloth, fingertips chasing the recesses between muscles and ribs, her palm pressing and massaging her skin, leaving red marks disappearing in no time. She unclipped the front hook of her bra, holding her soft mound, rubbing it roughly and gasping slightly, her index finger and thumb pinching the swelling and hardening nipple, before moving to another one and pulling it gently.

"Amm..." She frowned with pleasure, the secret place between her legs radiating a hot and wet feeling. She parted her legs, moving one hand down and sliding it into her panties, caressing the public hair and she sank her fingers into the wet folds, the round edge of her nail scratching through the surface of the clit made her cry out silently and arch her back reflexively. Pulling her fingers out from the folds and cupping her vulva, she slowly massaged the clit from outside her tender labia, making it pass pleasure to her brain with a stable frequency.

She hummed, her palm fulling with her fluid, pulling it out from her panties and bringing it to her mouth, she parted her lips and put the index finger and the middle finger into them, wrapping them with her tongue, licking the mucus between fingers, bitting the fingertips slightly before pulling them out. She looked at the juice on her hand and smiled, "Hope she like my taste.", mumbling.

Then, she pulled out and tossed her panties away, separating her legs widely and exposing her valva, closing her eyes, her index finger, middle finger, and ring finger reaching in her folds, sliding up and down between her clit and vagina, her labia trembling slightly, pleasure layered up gently. Inserting her middle finger shallowly into her pussy, curling her fingertip and pressing the inner wall, "Ah......um..." she let out small noises, and soon pulled it out, moved to the little nub. Spreading her fluid all over it and gently making circular motions, the waves of pleasure eroding her gradually, she lifted her hips uncontrollably, her thighs tensing, soft moaning just flew out from her mouth continuously.

The hand on her breast started to rub it again, she used her fingertips to nip the reddened nub, nipping it with her index finger and thumb, and the electricity sent all over her limbs from her clit and nipple, "Hmmm...", she panted and groaned for it.

As the pain grew in her pussy, yearning for attention, she moved her fingers away from the clit and inserted two fingers into the long-waiting hole, the feeling of suddenly being full made her head blank, screaming and panting. After a while, she rounded her fingers inside her pussy slowly and pressed her palm on the clit, the sultry inner wall radiating sparkles through her spine to her skull, and more and more fluid came out from it. She breathed deeply, arched her back, and curled her fingertips, thrusting her fingers in and out to stimulate the sweet spot in her vagina, punching and grinding the sensitive nub with her palm.

Bela shut her eyes tightly and frowned with pleasure, her breathing fastening, her lower abdomen shrinking irregularly, feeling the climax building up in her inner core, she inserted the third finger into her mess wetness and cried out joyfully. The expanded entrance was slightly painful but inside it was absolutely aroused and exciting, giving out pleasure like heaven.

"Fuck me, my love..."

She lifted her head back and cooed her lover's name, with her body shivering, she pumped her fingers in and out harder and harder with increasing paces, rubbing her nipples roughly at the same time, pressing the sweet spot with her fingertips. Paralysis-like feeling attacking her mind with her motions, with a few brute thrusts, she parted her lips and let out a silent gasp, reaching her suffocating climax. She pulled her fingers out, her hips fell back on the mat heavily, she closed her eyes and panted softly.

After resting for a while, she stood up and pull the hem of her dress down, picking up the panties, she gazed at the moist stain on the mat, rolling her eyes and grumbling, "Look at all the mess you did to me, I promise that I'll let you pay, Donna.", she smirked and went to the bathroom.