Chapter 9 ||Laura Nadine and the Charmspeaker||

As school ended for the day, Leo flipped through the book that Mr. H had given her.

"Where's you get that?" Gemini asked.

"Mr.H gave it to me, so I could learn more about Laura!"

"When you're done, can I see it? I'm interested in her too."

"Of course!" Leo smiled.

She went through different chapters.

Wait..Arabella?

Leo gave a confused look.

She heard that name before.

Arabella is apparently the Ancestor and of Aries.

Arabella Ramian was the leader of the famous astrology group. She overthrew Laura as leader. Of course it took some getting used to for the group. While Laura was careful, steady, and always on guard, Arabella was Reckless, mischievous, and laid back. She was also quite rude, she never took other ideas when it came to missions or quests. She had Hazelnut hair, light skin, and Amber eyes.

Leo wasn't looking for Arabella, She was looking for Laura..but at least she knew that Laura was a good leader..at some point.

She flipped to the next page, and saw a name Tristan Bulldozer...

Tristan Bulldozer, a protective but laid back friend. He always made sure to look out for his friends and never gave up. He was as stubborn as a Bull. He had Chestnut colored hair, Deep blue eyes, and dark skin.

Gabriella Twinge-wood was on the next page.

A lovely woman, Ash blonde hair, shiny grey eyes, and tan skin. She was the type to stay in a field of flowers and calm herself. Even if she was as calm as a summer evening, she was intelligent. She rarely saw the wrong in people, and trusted many.

Christian Campbell was next.

Not much was said about him.

His looks were the most that was said

White hair, amber eyes, and tan skin. His appearance made him seem like an Angel, but if he was ticked off the wrong way, things would go very wrong.

"That's it?" Leo mumbled.

She was on the couch in the main area of the dorm, reading the book.

"Hey Lioness!" A voice boomed behind her.

It was Scorpio.

"Oh hey.." Leo gave a small smile.

"Do you know where stinger went?" She asked.

"No..why?"

"I lost him.."

"You-lost a scorpion?"

"Yeah.."

"You do realize that it can still sting right?"

"Oh-"

"What happens if someone is seen as a threat to him?"

"When you put it that way.."

Scorpio looked at Leo's face.

Leo..wasn't having any of this.

"I'll continue to look.." Scorpio wandered off.

"How do you loose a scorpion?" Leo mumbled.

She looked at the book again, and flipped to the next page.

Laura Nadine

Bingo

Laura was a gracious person, made the world, made planets, she made this universe as we know it. How? That's unknown. She gave people life, She always made sure that people were doing good she made sure that no one was to harm another. Things were going good, until Arabella stole her role. Things got so crazy, there was a fight. The other Signs chose Arabella to be the leader. Arabella is now known as the one who did all good, Laura was known as a cursed woman. Now, it was up to Laura to save everything including all lives, the world too.