SatoSuga Extra (Short)

(You don't have to read this since it's not associated with the plot per say. But I mean it's a jealous Dom Satoru soooo 🤷‍♀️ lol Love you all and hope you like it!!! 😣 Also at the end I lightweight wanted to cry because I just think of the canon friendship they had and how society tore it a part... 😩)

Suguru practically ran to the door locking it so as not to have anyone walk in on the sleeping Y/N

Suguru practically ran to the door locking it so as not to have anyone walk in on the sleeping Y/N. Satoru smirked at his over excited lover as he took hold of his wrist and dragged him towards the bathroom and into the adjoining bedroom.

Just as Suguru was about to grab Satoru aggressively, he found himself pushed against the wall. "Satoru..." Suguru growls in warning. Satoru frowns and wraps his hand around his throat instead.

"This is not going to go the way you want it to Suguru..." Satoru whispers, leaning into Suguru's ear. "Not after you got to have your fun. Begging to taste her. Kissing her until you lose your senses! Not only that but you wanted to mark her as well..." Suguru's eyes widen as his dark eyes glare in Satoru's blue ones. "What the fuck! You're such a pathetic whore..." Satoru's hold tightens as Suguru struggles for breath.

Satoru could feel Suguru's body tensing up to fight him but then Satoru kissed him roughly. A small groan escapes Suguru's lips at the passion behind it. When Satoru pulls back breathing heavily and a crazed expression, Suguru chuckles, "You're so hot when you're jealous."

Satoru's frown deepens as a tense silence feels the room between them. After a few seconds Satoru bites down hard on Suguru's neck. Suguru moans deeply at his lover's aggression. Lifting up to whisper in his ear his tone flat, "Get on your fucking knees and please me like you pleased her."

Suguru stares into Satoru's eyes trying to get a glimpse into his thoughts but it only irritates Satoru more. "Suguru... now..." Slowly Suguru falls to his knees giving up his dominance to Satoru for the night.

Suguru reaches up unbuckling Satoru's belt who looks on with that same expression impatiently. Suguru tugs down Satoru's pants and hides his smirk. Though Satoru seems upset, the hard pulsing erection that greeted him was proof of how turned on he truly was. Suguru doesn't make his usual snide comment instead he runs his hands across Satoru's thighs enjoying the shuddered breath that was released at his touch.

Suguru thumbs the tip of Satoru's cock spreading the precum and lowers his lips onto Satoru's inner thighs to kiss gently. Satoru leans closer and fists Suguru's long hair causing Suguru to groan at the sharp pain. "I want those lips on my cock... stop being a fucking tease." Satoru clicks his teeth but Suguru strokes him. He feels Satoru's hold loosen.

Suguru takes the opportunity to suck on Satoru's delicate skin to cause his mark to become visible once again. He runs his teeth over it with pride, "Mine..." Suguru whispers and Satoru shivers.

Satoru quickly regains his composure and yanks Suguru's head back forcefully. Even though Suguru could see his flushed cheeks and aroused expression, the hint of irritation was still present in Satoru's eyes. "Doesn't mean much when you were sucking on strangers' thighs merely 10 minutes ago... such a slut..."