Whims and Urges

The music was overwhelmingly loud

The music was overwhelmingly loud. The small welcome celebration had quickly turned into a wild party within a few hours. Your band mates were nowhere to be found and you were alone in a crowd full of strangers. Sitting in a corner you look around for a familiar face. You spot the one person you felt most comfortable with lounging on a large couch with a group of attractive individuals smoking. Choso's usual quiet demeanor altered into something much more mischievous as he chatted.

You grab your cup glancing at the remaining liquor in down it in one gulp. You stand up and decide to make your way over to Choso. When you're a few feet away his eyes meet yours and Choso smiles brightly. He pushes the man next to him and pats the space beside him. "Y/N! Sit!" Choso orders and you cautiously sit down, sandwiched between him and a very attractive woman.

"Who is this shy little rabbit Choso?" The woman next to you coos, her voice full of seduction. This made you tense up a bit out of place. You were often dragged to parties like this when you and Sukuna were together so you got used to blending into the background until he needed you.

"This is our amazing new writer! I was having so much trouble recently but with her skills I know you guys will love what we have planned." Choso praises you and the group makes an excited gasp. You eye the blunt as Choso puts it to his lips. "Do you smoke?" He tilts his head innocently and you shake your head yes.

"Ooo the bunny has a naughty side... Choso... I want to play with her..." the woman beside you leans forward a bit and you freeze eyes wide at the attention.

"You're cute..." Choso says low and holds up the blunt for you to partake. You take it and look at him suspiciously. "It's not laced. You can trust me." He purrs and you frown. This Choso was a lot different from the one who tried to protect you from your ex. He was calm yet exuded a strange confidence.

You raise the blunt and he watches you intently as you inhale and exhale. "Fuck..." after the third hit you coughed roughly, "this is good shit!" The group erupts in laughter and Choso is amused by your outburst and you pass it to the next person.

After about 20 minutes and a few hits later you felt your anxiety had melted into more of a slight nuisance rather than the usual burden. "Choso..." you mutter and his dark eyes lazily travel to look over at you. "Where did all the other members go?" They had scattered so fast you barely had time to really talk to any of them.

You caught a small glimpse of annoyance in his expression but it faded so quickly you thought you had imagined it. Choso shrugs, raising his arm gesturing randomly around the room. "Who knows. Giving into their urges and whims I suppose. Kento has probably left. This isn't really his scene." You nod along but then laugh. Choso's eyebrows raise at your outburst.

"Sorry you just get really poetic when you're high." You snort and make air quotes with your fingers, "giving into their whims and urges." Choso grins at you as you continue, "We should write. Should I find my fancy notebook?" You ask jokingly and he rolls his eyes.