chapter twenty four

On-jo stood up as she walked towards the isolated pair carrying the camera with her. She gave it to su-hyeok. "You guys can leave a message as well if you want to."

Su-hyeok looked at the camera before at On-jo "I don't have anything to say."

Nam-ra didn't want to say anything. Oh how much she had to say. She wants to tell Chan-mi how stupid she is, how all of them were at risk because of her. She wanted to scream and kick su-hyeok.

"We trust you. You can untie it now." On-jo said as she watched as Su-hyeok stared at his tied hand but then he felt a gaze on his back he turned around to see chan-mi glaring as she wants to set him on fire.

On-jo started to walk back.

" wait" Su-hyeok glanced at the group as he looked at the only girl with pants who was staring back at the locked door. " how is chan-mi?"

On-jo glanced at Chan-mi too before turning back at Su-hyeok " I don't know she hasn't said much after she left the message to her mum and dad"

" oh," he muttered as On-jo left.

" you are doing this for Chan-mi aren't you?" Nam-ra asked everyone who knew about his crush on her. She wasn't sure if Chan-mi knew it or she was just pretending to be oblivious.

" yes" he answered immediately and then addtowardsed " and for everyone else, because they are scared"

" and you are not?"let's

" no" he answered immediately again.

" why?"

"I'm just not."

Chan-mi stared at locked doors. She put her ear at it but she couldn't hear anything. If Naeyon dis healed her there was no other place she could go. She tried knocking on it as Joon looked at her weirdly.

" what are you doing?" He asked her.

" I think someone is inside" she answered.

"why would someone be inside and not open the doors to us?" Asked De-Su as they all stared at the other girl confused.

" maybe they are hiding" chan-mi answered.

"let's just leave that door alone," on-jo said as Chan-mi moved away from suspicious doors deciding to listen to her.

Suddenly Nam-ra stood up as she walked towards the windows everyone followed her too wanting to know what is happening.

"What?"

" I heard something strange," Nam-ra said. Everyone tried to listen but they couldn't hear anything.

"What if she's finally starting to turn?" Hyperion whispered to on-jo when Chan-mi who heard it rolled her eyes.

"What if half-babies don't turn?" De-su joined it.

"Oh, my gosh."

"My bad."

"I hear it."

"What? What do you hear?" They asked if they couldn't hear anything. What was Nam-ra talking about?

" I think someone is puking. " Nam-ra could hear groans and coughs.

" It stopped."

"What stopped?" The sound of puking."

"Stop it. You're scaring me. " hyeryong took a step back away from Nam-ra. Chan-mi would be lying if she said she wasn't worried.

"Don't you hear it?" Nam-ra asked again.

"I'm not hearing anything." Nam-ra could hear Hyeryong's heart going fast and her breathing speeding up she could hear Joon playing with the zipper and Jimin picking her nails. She could hear something even from the locked door foot tapping.