chapter twently three

"Please don't fight. Leaving will solve everything." Nam-ra stood up taking her hand out of Chan-mi's hold.

" stop it nam-ra be rational you are still fine," Chan-mi said as they tried to get up while wincing a bit. She was too slow to reach Nam-ra as On-jo beat her to it.

"Don't go. Where would you go? Stop it. Please. I don't want anyone dying." On-jo caught her arm as Nam-ra tried to get her off. They stopped as On-jo stared at Nam-ra with a tearful gaze. She held Nam-Ra's warm hand as something clicked inside of her.

On-jo turned towards others "Hyeon-Ju and I-sak... Their hands were very cold before they turned. Nam-Ra's hands are warm. She isn't a zombie. So cut it out, and let's talk about how to get to the roof. "

"No."

"Ji-min!"

"No way! She may be fine now, but who knows what's gonna happen when she turns? Guys, say something. This is wrong. She said to herself that she wanted to bite him. She has zombie blood in her veins. Zombies killed my mom and dad." Jimin looked at others as everyone looked down beside Nam-ra and Chan-mi.

" Nam-ra isn't a zombie neither she is the zombie that killed your parents," Chan-mi said to Jimin coldly. Jimin looked at her disappointed surprised and hurt.

" I thought you would understand," Jimin said to her as tears escaped her eyes.

" no, I thought you would understand nam-ra is a really important person to me do you think I could let her go to die knowing that she hasn't turned into a zombie wasn't bitten by a zombie and that her hands are warm?" Chan-mi's eyes were glittering from tears that were there but she didn't let them out she cried enough she is not letting Namra die.

" if it bothers you that much" she took some fabric off the curtains as she took Nam-ra hanf.

"What are you doing? Stop it." Nam-ra tried to get her hand off

"This way, she can't get to you if she turns. I'll get bitten instead." Chan-mi said showing their hands, but then Su-hyeok stood in front of her and took their hand as he started to untied them.

Chan-mi glared at him " let it go"

" no " he stated glaring back at her " you are injured you won't be able to protect yourself besides as much as you hate to admit it I am stronger."

They never fought like this before, as much as she liked su-hyeok. Nam-Ra's life was in danger and Chan-mi was not risking it.

Su-hyeok glared at Chan-mi too, the stubborn girl with just let herself get killed and she knew that too he saw she was still having trouble running and that if Nam-ra turns she won't be quick enough to get away

" su-hyeok-"

" no, you listen to me. You will get killed like this so please stop it" the desperation in his voice made Chan-mi stop as she let him untie their hands and tied his with Nam-ra.

He took the knife out of Chan-mi's pocket and showed it to others. " if she turns I will kill her"

***

Chan-mi sat crosslegged on a chair glaring at Su-hook's head. That prick asshole idiot she cursed him with all cured words she knew.

She wasn't in the mood to talk so she didn't listen to the conversation the group was having. Then her leg caught her eye, she rolled the sleeve up as she examined the bandage. When did it get there?

She used all she had in the bathroom for Sun-hee and she knew her group didn't have any. Did someone help her while she was asleep? She examined it once more when she noticed small handwriting.

I am sorry, N

"Naeyon?" Chan-mi whispered thinking out loud.

Her thoughts were lost when Desu started trying to open small doors in hope of finding food. The loud noises attracted zombies as Joon ran to hold the doors. Chan-mi stood up slowly alarmed.

"Hey. Keep it down! You gotta be quiet." Hyeryong told them as they gave up sitting back down.

Then Jimin took the camera as she set it and pointed to herself.

"My mom and dad... They came to the school to save me. The police... and firefighters never came. If anybody is watching this after, punish them. All involved. They abandoned us. All of them. I'll make you pay. " tears escaped her eyes as she continued talking to her mum and dad.

Hyeryong took the camera next "Mom. And Dad. Hello. I'm here with some of my classmates and they're good to me. Let me just show you. This is them."

She showed it to them as everyone bowed and waved Chan-mi gave them a weak smile and made a peace sign. Hyeryong continued telling her parents how she missed them.

"Um, give it to me. Hey, Mom. I want a raise in allowance" Wu-jin was quickly done.

De-su took the camera next. He cleared his throat " Music and lyrics by intergalactic superstar Yang Dae-su. Beat." Joon started tapping at his shoulder as Chan-mi followed him with fingers.

Desu sang a song about food after he finished Cheong-san took the camera.

" Mom. It's me. Dad, you're okay too, right? I'm... I'm good. Chan-mi is injured but she will be good too. I will take care of her"

"I fine!" Chan-mi exclaimed " don't worry auntie I am fine"

It was On-jo turn she talked to her dad when she finished she handled the camera to Chan-mi.

" mum dad I am seventeen now and in the middle of a zombie apocalypse can you believe that?" She let a little chuckle as her eyes were wetting again.

"I haven't seen you in twelve years and so much happened. But don't worry aunt and uncle take good care of me and Cheong-san is here too." She showed him to the camera as he gave weak smile.

" i- i- will try to stay alive," she said before shutting down the camera.