chapter sixteen

Chan-mi was comfortably laying on su-hyeok. He would every few minutes pat her head or check if she was comfortable enough. She felt butterflies in her stomach as he removed hair from her face.

Desu watched the exchange as he groaned. " just date already"

" Why don't we?" Su-hyeok looked at Chan-mi but she was sleeping. A few guys chuckled. Su-hyeok signed, this girl does sleep a lot.

" better luck next time brother" De-su answered.

***

"Why are you blaming me for this? Su-hyeok brought it up. Pooping's not a crime."

Chan-mi woke up in the middle of a really weird conversation. She noticed Su-Hyeok constantly moving and looking uncomfortable.

" what is it?" He looked at her surprised she was awake.

" you have a really bad timing " he moved a bit away from her and she was confused did she do something wrong. Whatever fuck him. She huffed before turning her back on him.

He looked at her confused too " what are you mad at me?"

"It's not a crime, but..."

"But what? Don't you need to go?"

She looked back at Su-Hyeok " what?"

" I don't know I am sorry please don't be mad" He winced a bit as she got even more confused.

She caught his hand as she pressed her hand on caught his forehead, checking his temperature. " I am not mad are you alright why are you acting so weird?"

"Yes, I do. Not poop, but, you know..."

"What about you Chan-mi?" De- su asked. The called girl turned around surprised that he called her.

" what about me?"Chan-mi asked.

" Do you need to.. you know"

" Why are you asking her dude," Su-hyeok asked him weirdly out. De-su had zero shame. Yolo.

" I don't know" she stared at him blankly.

" you know pee or poop?"

Chan-mi looked at him  like he was a creepy old man. " why are you asking that?"

" well some of us need to um" De-su looked accidentally at Su-Hyeok who glared at him.

Chan-mi quickly connected the dots "ew bye" she pushed him away as she sat next to nam-ra. Everyone laughed a bit as su-hyeok smacked his forehead from the shame and awkwardness of this conversation.

" hey, it is a nature's call!" De-su felt like she insulted him with this too. 

Chan-mi sat next to nam-ra ignoring De-Su, as the group started making an improvised bathroom. On-jo said it has to be isolated so they decided to use a recording room for it.

"I am quitting the broadcasting club after this" Chan-mi said to Nam-ra as they covered the windows with CDs.

The second they were done guys rushed in. One by one everyone did their business.

Sun-hee was the last one as she ran out of the bathroom to the window. " it smells... so terrible.."

Sun-hee then walked towards Chan-mi who was leaning on the wall next to nam-ra sitting on her feet.

" oh, so zombies need to pee and poop too?" De-su concluded. Chan-mi's eyes shoot at him so now they were addressing the subject, she tried to ignore it and act like everything was normal but it wasn't there was an infected person in the room and everyone else was in possible danger.