chapter eleven

Everyone stared at Gyeong-su, his nose was bleeding. Chan-mi was laying on Su-Hyeok lap, while Nam-ra didn't want to leave her side holding her hand. Jimin was sitting down next to her, but the second she heard Naeyon she stood up and ran towards the door.

Gyeongju scoffed " Right, it's because Su-hyeok hit me with a fսcking mop."

Naeyon didn't listen to him "Stay back. Stay where you are. You were bitten, weren't you, Gyeong-su? "

"I wasn't. I wasn't. Didn't you see Su-hyeok hit me? "

Gyeongju had enough Naeyon kept picking on him all the time " What is your fսcking problem with me?"

"You were bitten!" She looked at Mrs lee. Then she turned to On-jo who was in her thoughts.

Everyone thought Chan-mi was dead but no one said it out loud, not wanting to face it. But now Chen-mi was here breathing well but asleep what if Isak is alive too? no stop it on-jo said to herself.

"Isak got a nosebleed just before she turned. On-jo. You saw it, right?" On-jo looked away.

She turned there is no way.

"That's the same thing that happened to Isak. Gyeong-su." Nation continued.

I-I'm telling you! I swear I wasn't bit!" Gyeong-su sputtered as he looked at Chrog-san, his beat friend who had a blanker look than his usual relaxed face.

" Look. Your hand. Explain that? What is it? " Naeyon pointed at his hand trying to prove her point.

Gyeong-su looked at his hand and then at his friend surprised desperately"I got it from the computer. Didn't you see that?" Everyone looked away from him.

He looked at sleeping Chan-mi should have believed him. Chan-mi once said he was truthful and loyal and if someone was loyal to her she will be to them as well.

"Don't you trust me? I can't believe this. I got this trying to save all of you." Gyeong-su hissed.

Cheong-san went first to check it out. He took Gyeongsu's hand" It's not a bite. It's a scratch. Whoever wants to check, come look."

Su-hyeok gently let Chen-mi's body on the floor, but before it could fall on the floor nam-ra caught her letting her head rest on her. She looked at Chan-mi, did she see her note?

While this mess was happening Sun-hee sat next to Nam-ra. She didn't understand what was happening hell she didn't know who these people are. She stuck to this group who seem to know and care about Chan-mi.

She looked at Nam-ra " are you her friend?"

Nam-ra looked surprised. Is she her friend?

They were at the broadcasting club, Nam-ra didn't want to be there her mother forced her, so there was no reason for her to speak with members after they finished filming she would always put on her earphones and get out as fast as possible.

One day her mum's secretary told her that she would be late to pick her up and that she should stay in the broadcasting room.

The name sat on a chair with her earphones on. She looked at people interacting with each other. After some time everyone left except one girl.

There was that one girl who looked at her and seemed to talk about something. When Namra didn't respond she started doing sign language a small smile made Namra face as she took her earphones off.

" oh my god," the girl slapped her forehead. " I thought you were deaf"

" yeah, I noticed I didn't know you were talking to me" Awkward she felt awkward what was she supposed to say?

The girl didn't feel awkward at all " well why are you here?"

"Uh um, my mum couldn't pick me up," she said shyly.

" oh want me to call my uncle to pick you up? where do you live?" She was direct and ready to help Nam-ra and appreciated it.

" It is okay I like being her it is silent"

" oh really me too I fall asleep here often"

They fell into silence

" I am namra," said the girl.

" I am Chan-mi"

"Yes, we are" Nam-ra answered as she moved some hair out of the girl's face and put her hand so the sun wouldn't bother her.

" really since when?" Jimin asked her surprised.

" since freshmen," said Nam-ra the second she said that she avoided Jimin's gaze.

" It's a scratch?" Gyeongju drama continued

"Yeah. Just a scratch." Confirmed Su-hyeok, he looked at Chan-mi and when he saw three girls taking care of her he didn't need to worry.

"Ms. Park, look." Mrs park walked forward. She examined his hand

"Mm. Well, it doesn't look like a bite. Thank god. It's a scratch. " She exhaled, these students went through a lot she didn't want to lose any of them.

"Done yet? I said, are you done with me now?" Gyeong-su was getting irritated he glared at Naeyon what did he do to make her hate him so much.

"Wait. This means the computer's gone. No internet... Couldn't you just let it nicely down after Chan-mi got eid of it?" Joon-heong and De-su complained.

"What was I supposed to do? It was too heavy" gyeong su admitted. He wasn't as strong as De-su or Su-hyeok.

"No, you did well. Thank you. Don't be mad. " De-su decided it was not time to start another argument so he quickly apologized.

"Hey, Na-Yeon. Look. Say sorry. End this." De-su tried to make peace quickly.

"Why should I?" Nayeon said not looking guilty at all.

"He did it to save us all. Why can't you just say that you're sorry?"

Because I'm not sorry. I saw everything. I saw the creature grab you I'm right. He could be infected." She continued.

"Na-Yeon, enough." Mrs lee tried to stop it.

"It did. That thing grabbed his hand. "

"Wait, can touching his hand infect him? " Cheong asked.

"I have no idea but maybe." Nation shrugged.

"I held I-sak's hand when she fell. Why is nothing happening to me?" on-jo asked, tired. Everyone was tired they were just wasting time arguing when Gyeong-su was perfectly fine.

"Because he has a cut on his hand. And since there's an open wound, it's probably gonna be different."

" My wound was open too, why am I not a zombie then?" Sun-hee asked. She didn't like this was Naeyon was only trying to find reasons why would he be infected and not even considering that he is fine what kind of friend is that?

" well, maybe you are infected, Chan-mi too" Naeyon answered glaring at the younger girl who decided to stay silent.

"Na-Yeon. I know you always hated Gyeong-su, but I think you're crossing the line here. This is about life and death." Cheong san was done with her.

" This is pointless they are fine" muttered Nam-ra.