"Is it true that your friend and my cousin broke up?" I asked looking directly at her.

I can see she took several gulps before answering me.

"Y-yes Miss, kanina lang po nung umaga" She answered at tumango naman ako.

"Care to elaborate why they broke up?" I asked again. Looking through the papers in my hand.

I don't know why, but I'm itching to know why the two broke up so sudden.

When she didn't answer i looked up. She looks hesitant.

"Xaidam is my cousin" I said. Her eyes widen in shock but didn't answer so i continued.

"I know that my cousin is a playboy. He always have been, ever since we were kids i saw how he charms every girl he took a liking to. When he's tired of them, he leaves them and charm another, and so on" Tumango siya while listening intently. She doesn't look surprised so i got curious.

"Why aren't you surprised? Isn't he like the best boyfriend your friend could have?" I asked raising an eyebrow as i try to provoke her into speaking.

That's when she spoke.

"I hate to disagree about the best boyfriend Miss, but he cleared isn't" She stated.

It's working. I thought to myself.

"And why is that?" I asked.

That's when she told me everything.

How my cousin and Ylliana have known each other since high school. But since Ylliana got into an accident and lost her memories, that's when my cousin comes in.

He charmed her once again. Pretending to be this bullied pansexual boy so that he could get close to Ylliana.

What makes my blood boil even more is that Ylliana was just a bet to him.

That shitty boy has no reason to make this pure girl's heart break. The even did it not once but twice!

He's a moron, and imbecile.

"Miss, i have to go. My class will start in 5 minutes" Richelle said and i nodded.

"Don't tell anyone what we talked about. Not even Ylliana. Understood?" I said sternly.

"Y-yes Miss Granade" She stuttered.

"And one more thing. Please take care of my sister-in-law" I think she knows who i mean because her checks redden.

She nodded and got out of the room.

I called Aunt Maricar and told her Xaidam's behavior. I saw how Aunt interact with Ylliana in the party and they seem close to she would definitely punish Xaidam for this.

End of flashback

I decided to wake her up, i knew she doesn't like to be late to class.

"Miss Funtamuerte wake up" I said tapping her cheeks.

I heard her groan as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Heyyyyy, you look like my crush" She giggled.

What the heck?

She suddenly caressed my cheeks.
And sniffed me.

"Wow, you smell like her too" Is she half asleep?

An idea came into my mind as i grin.

"Oh yea? What's her name?" I asked.

"Her name is- yawn -i forgot" Then she giggled.