Chapter 32

Everything turned out great. It is beyond my expectations. I ain't complaining though..

This past 6 months of my life has been the happiest.

I asked Uzon to be my girlfriend. I know it's too soon but.....i am afraid.

Afraid that she might find someone so much better than me. I am not even close to her level.

So that why binakudan ko na hehehe.

And guess what? She said yes!

I was the happiest. I still feel like crying everytime i try to replay it in my head.

Flashback

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Basta nga! Sumunod ka nalang okay?" Yan ang sagot ko sa kanya for the past hour habang naglalakad kami pataas ng bundok.

Kanina pa to naiinip, gusto ko ngang tumawa eh. Yung buhok niya parang nest ng mga ibon marami ng dahon HAHAHAHA.

She can't see her self because of the blindfold. Yes i blindfolded her. Di naman masama yun diba?

I am planning to ask her to be my girlfriend today under the moonlight. Hayst napaka romantic ko talaga.

To be honest, kanina ko pa gustong i-urong ko eh, naiihi na ako sa kaba, pero gustong gusto ko na talagang ibunyag na ready na akong maging girlfriend siya, soooo here we are!

"My feet is hurting— aw!" Bigla siyang na tisod.

"Hala! Sorry langga!" Kinakagat ko na yung bibig ko para hindi ako matawa.

"Nandito na tayo" anunsyo ko sa kanya.

On the top of the mountain, there's a cottage. Pinagawa to one month ago for this specific event.

Naalala ko kase na she wants to see the moonlight above the mountain and the gushing of the sea below her.

I took off the blindfold from her head, i smiled as i saw how her eyes started to mesmerize the view.

"Are we....?" She turned to me.

"In a mountain? Yes" I replied with a smile.

She then suddenly trapped me in a tight hug.

"U-uzon?" I stuttered, not because of how tight it was, but because of her sudden action.

"You remembered...." I lowly said.

I smiled.

"Of course i did" I broke the hug and started to caress her cheek.

I giggled.

"You're red" After i said that, her eyes widen.

"N-no I'm not!" She stuttered in embarrassment.

"You're cute"

"Shut up!"

Humagikhik nalang ako sa reaction niya. Ang cute talaga ng sweetie pie ko!

She continued to watch the sky as she sat on a log just near the cottage.

It's now or never Ylliana!