"Mom you're talking as if I married and going to have kids without your information and I don't have any career anymore. I wanted sometime before I tell you", Annika tried to make her understand.

"Oh! That's why your father already know this, right?", she stiffen hearing her mother's words.

"Um..I..I didn't tell him", she muttered in low voice.

"You don't need to lie Annika, I know you well and your bond with your dad. I like it but I deserve to know about your life too", she said with disappointed voice.

"How much do you call me mom? And whenever you call, you have complains with me. How can you except me to be open with you!", Annika said softly and gulped looking down. She felt Shivaay wrapping arms around her comforting her.

"Of course whatever I do for you, it's wrong to you. Well, let's leave that. I called you to inform that I am coming to Mumbai tomorrow and I want to see him, then we'll talk ahead about your relationship", Lily said from other side making her eyes widen.

"What do you mean by talk ahead in relationship? Mom I love him and hello, hello mom! God!!", Annika muttered at last as her mother kept the call before she could talk ahead.

"What happened Annika?", he asked softly as she sat down slumping. His arm was around her shoulder making her lean to him.

"I am so scared Shivaay", she looked at him worried making him frown and come closer to her.

"Baby, relax. What is it?", he asked softly caressing her hair making her hug him.

"Mom is coming to Mumbai Shivaay. She said she want to see you first then she'll think about our relationship. Shivaay what if she rejects you! What if you and me-", he stopped her keeping hand on her mouth.

"Don't say ahead because that will never happen Annika. We'll talk to your mom, come on! We love each other, your dad support our relationship. We'll face everything, trust me", he said softly cupping her cheeks and kissed her forehead. That indeed helped her in relaxing making her hum.

"I trust you most Shivaay but I don't want to live without you now", she said as he parted making him shake his head tucking her hair.

"That will never happen because you, Ms. D'souza is stuck with me", he said winking making her smile and hug him again.

"Isn't there any way which make your mom stop at Goa itself? I mean, next week when you'll be free, we'll ourself go and meet her. That would be more appropriate too and maybe by then she'll be little less upset from you for hiding?", he asked softly making her look at him and blinked.

"Dad! Only dad can stop her. I think I should call him", she said and leaned back searching for her phone which she threw. He saw it first and forward towards her.

"Call him, and talk calmly else he'll get worried", he said making her nod before dialling to her father. After three rings, he picked up.

"Hey Annie! How are you my bacha?", Joseph asked from other side. His voice brought a smile on her face.

"Hi dad. I am fine, how are you?", she asked softly.

"I am also good. Accha, guess where am I?", he asked confusing her.

"Um.. Panaji?", she asked.

"Seriously Annie? Then why would ask you to guess. Come on, try guessing. I am near you", he said smiling with excitement in his voice.