Chapter 119 Girls with a Gun name?

Start from the beginning

Since The Infinity Gauntlet Glitch Deletes all things he had in weapon slot including Pepsi and toolgun. The Spawn Menu list isn't working.

Kayden:

Kayden Lean to M4A1's shoulders with a depressed face

Kayden: I Don't regret taking short damage from her...

However he wasn't taking damage at all and fall asleep on M4A1's shoulder.

Kayden: T_T

The Next Day

Kayden woke up and he was alone in the isolated room with 1 Large Square Mirror on the wall.

???: You finally awake, good.

Kayden: huh?

???: My name is Gentiane, I'm a commander of this base.

Kayden Activate the Intelligent HUD and detect 2 Person on the window.

Gentiane: Can you introduce yourself?

Kayden: Sure i guess.

Kayden Brought out Sasha and place it on the steel table while being recorded by the camera.

Kayden: I am H.W.G

He looked at the Chaingun, Smiles as he hold the barrel with one hand.

Kayden: And This, is my weapon. She weights One hundred Fifty Kilogram and fires two hundred dollar custom-tooled cartridges at ten-thousand rounds per minute... It cost Four Hundred Thousand dollars to fire this weapon... For Twelve seconds.

I have 476 hrs on Heavy :v

Kayden couldn't speak and nearly pass out due to running out of pepsi energy.

Kayden: Damn it.... anyway thats all about me though..

Gentiane: H.W.G ,is that your name?

Kayden: Well yeah but not my real name though so i prefer calling me H.W.G

Gentiane: ok.

Kayden: Question.

Gentiane: what?

Kayden: What is a T-Doll?

Gentiane: Your joking, right?

Kayden: 😐

Gentiane: You seriously don't know about T-Dolls?

Kayden: Well not much everything i know about. 

Gentiane: *sigh* I'll make this simple for you since I don't have much time.

(Timeskip)

Kayden: World War 3 has already happened, second Human Population are completely in verge of extinction and You send T-Dolls for combat instead of human, huh. That explains alot why some of girls have gun names.