chapter 6

mar pov  7:00am monday 

"beep boop GRRRR BOOOP ANNOYINH ALARM SOUNDDS* 

oh right, it's a school day. i open my eyes slowly to see soph cuddled up next to me. she's adorable. i wish i didn't have to get up ugh. at least unlike other private schools, we don't have to wear uniform because i didn't bring anything, expecting to only come over for a few hours. anyway i have to get up. 

And so does soph. 

time to wake her up. i have no ideas why she sets alarms if she doesn't wake up to them.

"HEY WAKE UP" *smack* i hit her with a pillow. it did nothing. i'll do it again. 

soph pov 7:05am

*SMACK* wha- 

" IM UP" i say, sitting up. " what are y- "WE HAVE T O GO TO SCHOOL" i hear realizing it was mar's voice. ohhhh school. hmph. okay then. "okayyy let's go then."  

i get up, run into the bathroom, look into the mirror to see a gay person and then get mad because i hate gay people. (/j ofc) 

"oh hey i think our bus is here". mar says, pointing out the window. " ok then lets goooo" i say, grabbing my bag. we step out side, i put one foot out the other, and walk into the bus. Since we go to a private school, only a handful of people ride the bus, since almost everyone else gets dropped off by parents, though ours are both (conveniently) on business trips. 

We take furthest to the back seats, and sit down. Mar takes the window seat because im too half-asleep to argue. i sit down, and rest my feet on the floor. as i'm still waking up, i rub my eyes to look out the window, but i end up moving my gaze to mar. 

I stare at her side view as she's looking out the window quietly, the light sun hitting her face perfectly. god, she's so pretty. I wish i had a remote chance with her. My eyes slowly look down, looking at every inch of her. From her dyed red hair, to her kirby shirt, all the way down to her vans. 

i look down at my converse. 

i wish i had a chance.