wooo chapter 2

soph's pov 8:00 am

i open my eyes. i let out a silent yawn as i lift myself to sit on my bed. i look over my shoulder to see marnie sleeping right next to me. WAIT WHAT I SEE MARNIE SLEEPING RIGHT NEXT TO ME?! okay deep breaths. what did we do last night?

As i recall, she came over, we talked.. she knows im a lesbian now.. ohmygod i almost forgot i told her that. That was really risky. I don't need her to know i have have a crush on her for like a whole three weeks. Who knows what would happen to our 5 year friendship. i look back over, she looks so cute under my blankets. i think i can feel my eyes sparkling hehe.

ong. i think i remember something. what was it? oh right!! i pretended to start falling asleep on her shoulder to see what would happen. I think i actually started dosing off too. as i remember,,, she took off my glasses and took the laptop off my thighs. she's so nice. i think she said something before falling asleep... what was it? i can't seem to remember, i guess ill ask.

as i get up to go brush my teeth and eat breakfast, i glance back at mar. Idk how someone can look so pretty but cool at the same time. i wish i could play with her hair in bed while we listen to one of her playlists. after getting lost in thought and realising i was staring at her, she opens her eyes slowly.

she's waking up...

"good morning!" i say with a smile as i scoot back onto the bed. " morning to you too soph." she says, in a sleepish voice. "did you sleep well?" i ask. she slightly looks away, and- i think she's blushing?

" i did sleep well, actually, i haven't slept so well in a while." she says, while redirecting her glance back over to me. holy shit. the bed we slept on was only like a twin, so i'm glad she wasnt weirded out or anything. " that's good to hear!" i reply to her with a smile on my face. " so um were you aware that you cuddled me in the middle of the night?" she says. holy shit. i did that? i think im turning red. " hey it's ok haha" she says, interrupting my train of thought. " is it? i'm sorry if i-" " shhhhhh" she says, placing her pointer over my lips with a humorus smile on her face. " i said it was okay, don't worry about it." " if you say so!" i say with a burst of energy. then i run away downstairs and into my kitchen. she said she didn't mind. i think im gonna make breakfast for the both of us.

back to mc pov !!!! 8:46 am

as i see soph run out the room, i go to process wtf just happened. She was so embarrassed and it was so cute. i let out a small giggle and head downstairs.

as i walk down the stairs, i get met with the smell of food. did she cook for me? i must say i'm honored. She's so unbelievably cute and skilled. And her puppy dog energy makes me wanna justhug her idk.

"aww did you make food for us?, i must say i am honored." i say. " anything for you mar!!" she says replying while flipping a pancake. this girl is gonna be the death of me hold shit. "well thank you." i say with a smile.

" come sit down it's almost done." "okie' i take a spot on her counter and sit on the stool to the left. i'm left handed, so it just makes sense. As she starts plating the food she makes, i realise that there's music playing from her alexa. i glance over at the echo to see she's using the spotify playlist i made her. i blush slightly from the sight of her using something i made for her. i look in front of me to see her humming along to a clairo song. ln front of me, there's a goddess in front of me, making breakfast and humming to fckn flaming hot cheetos. also, she smells like literal flowers. all of this just a few feet away from me.

" something on your mind?" she says, looking up at me with her shiny, blue eyes. " not really, well maybe, wellll i guess not." i say, looking at her, with my head rested on my hand. " okkay, buuuut if you have anything to tell or to say im right here!" she says, looking at me with an innocent smile. "anyway imm done cooking, so get your head out the clouds." " okayyyyy" i say.

skip to 9:30

now we're sitting in the kitchen, the playlist i made soph is still playing, and we're just sitting and talking. " so, do you wanna go do something?" i say, while pointing at the door. " like what?" soph says. " wanna go skateboarding?" i ask. we both own longboards, so. " oh yeah sure!!!!" she says, like a dog when their owner asks to go for a walk. " let me go grab my board" she says, running up the stairs. i walk over, and but on my old school vans with checkers on the sides, then pick up my longboard. soph comes back with her board, slips on her shoes, and we head out.