chapter one skdjfoasdh

mc pov

im sitting in my room, just looking through some of my pokemon cards, i come across a old binder with "marnie" on it. well ofc my name is on it, it's my damn binder lmao. as i go to open it, i see a call ringing thing on my phone. I smile at the contact name. "want a break from the ad-" i take the earbud out my ear, and answer the call. "hello?" I answer with a smile on my face. "hey mar, are we still set for 4:20?" "yeah ofc". "okie then!" "see you then-" "bye!!!" I hear a small beep meaning she's hung up the phone. she's always so energetic. OH I ALMOST FORGOT WE WERE MEETING TODAY!!?? I need to put something better looking on.

I walk up to the full lenth mirror and pick apart some clothes. I decide to put on a loose kirby tee (love you kirby) and some baggy black pants with a belt and a few chains added onto it. my hair is like pretty short but not like one of those ew pixie cuts.. like i've got some hair running down my neck and bangs that arent completely in my face but like swoop left and right idk,, but its pretty fluffy and dyed red in like the front with like stripes of red. anyway, i grab my bag and my longboard and look down at my phone before getting on the side walk. it says... holy shit its already 3:59.. i gotta go fast.. i quickly text her

hey im omw

okay

okay, now she knows. i hop on my board and skate along the way to her house.

We're pretty close and have been friends since like 3rd grade idk.. her name's sophia, i call her soph, and she's litterally just like a golden retriever. she's got that darkish blond hair, it goes about far enough to spill off her shoulders. she's got those trademarked blue eyes, and we both wear circle glasses. ( neither of us can see from far) anddd i think i might have.. a teeny crush on her.. she's like really pretty and so nice and seeing her just makes my day. i love to hear her ram- i snap out of my thoughts.

"im here, finally" i pick up my skateboard and put my headphones around my neck. she told me her parents were not home, and wouldnt be for a few days. i knock gently.

"click click tap tap' i can hear here running to the door. it makes me smile that she's running to the door to answer it instead of calmly walking to it. She's so energetic alll the time tho- My thoughts are interrupted by the swinging of the door. "hello :D" (the type emojis just make sense ok) " hey soph- "come innnn" she says, unintentionally inturupting me. I step in, take off my vans and place them by the door next to her converse. we walk upstairs into her room, and we sit on her bed.

As i look around her organised mess of a room, i spot a lesbian flag on her desk. wait. a lesbian flag??? i glance over at her, none of us have said a word yet. we see eachother almost like 3 times a week, i would say. there's something different about her room or more overflowing stuff somewhere. "hey" i say, slowly looking over at her. i want to ask her about the flag, we havent ever really talked about stuff like that.

"i like your kirby shirt" she says, nervously, glancing over at my chest. i think she saw me looking at her desk. "thanks." we make eye contact. i start bouncing my leg, as a swallow and ask " are you a lesbian?"

i look back at her to see her looking away, slightly blushing. " i-i think- maybe" holy shit. i never see her nervous like this. i swallow once again before saying, " are you intrested in men?" " no i dont think so." she looks at me, with her really cute puppy dog eyes. now we are looking at eachother, i think we are both slightly red. ive been out as a lesbian to my few friends and my cat, but that's it. soph is one of those people that know. " how long have you known this?" i say. i hope she didnt figure out because she found someone she likes.. that isnt me.

" maybe a week or two?" why has she not told me? " why have you not told me? we rarely talk about stuff like this." " i don't know." she says, looking deep in my eyes, i feel like she's looking through my soul ksjflsjlkdf . i look down. how can someone be so pretty? " what did you say?" she tilts her head so she can see me. i might be the only one who can notice but our faces are so close to eachother. " oh nothing." i say. " anyway, is there any like person that isnt a man that made you question your sexuality?" "um yeah i think so, also i just havent seen myself thinking about men, i lately seem to have my attention on women." oh.my. does that mean i have a chance???

" ok so umm you're a lesbian now? i mean you've got the flag on your desk." i say to break the silence. " yes." she says, now smiling, looking at me like she's proud of herself. we share a small laugh. " well, now that we have that covered, d o you wanna watch something?" she asks. " oh yeah sure!" i reply. "okay then!" she gets up, and grabs her computer.

now we are laying on the bed, the laptop is placed on her thighs. " ok so what do you want to watch?" mmmm how about.. minions?" i say. "ok bet." she goes to turn on the laptop and puts on minions.

its about 3:29am..and the movie is almost finished. as i look over to see if soph is still awake, i realise that she is dosing off onto my shoulder. she's a pretty heavy sleeper. i don't want to wake her, she looks so cute when she's sleeping, or doing like anything. i move the laptop to the nightstand next to the bed. i place the covers over us, and lay her and myself completely down. i realise that her glasses are still on. i slightly blush as i gently try to take her glasses of her face. she moves a little. ok, i got the glasses off her face. i sigh as i take hers and mine and place them on the nightstand. as i settle in the bed, i process the fact that i am sleeping in the same bed as this cute fckin girl who came out to me as a lesbian a few hours ago... as i feel weight shifting onto me. oh. mh. god. i look a inch away from me to see that soph is cuddling me?? she pulled me into her arms. holy shit.

i embrace this because first of all, she is so cute like wtf??? and second of all she feels so warm. as i think about all this, i can feel sleep pulling me in. i whisper, " goodnight pretty" as i fall asleep.