Test

Precht finds out his roommate/friend is expecting.
————-
Living with five other people especially with one of them being a toddler was not something Precht thought he would be doing. Rent was cheap and the area was decent. The quiet man stretched and looked around his dimly lit room. Swords and chain weapons hung on the wall; he was a bit of a collector. Grunting, he slipped on his slippers and shuffled to the bathroom he shared with Warrod. There was two bathrooms- one upstairs where Precht and Warrod had inhabited the two rooms. The downstairs bathroom was occupied by Mavis and the Dreyar family. Precht almost made it halfway to the bathroom, but Warrod charged right in saying something like "Sorry, bro taco night." Growling he grumpily walked down the stairs. The smell of breakfast was invaded his nose and he heard the soft giggling of the female inhabitants of the house. "He did that?" Rita, Yuri's wife had asked. "Yes, Yuri kind of calmed down after Makarov was born." Giggled Mavis as Precht paused at the last step which was viewable from the kitchen. "Precht your awake! Want banana walnut waffles? Yuri left to get coffee with Makarov." Mavis chirped. The man nodded and studied his longtime friend. It's been a couple weeks since Mavis came back from a self-reflection journey. Her mental health took a toll, so she went on a trip that took an over a year. She seemed better now back then... "I would like some and can I also use the downstairs bathroom? Warrod had a taco night." Precht grunted. Mavis giggled and Rita flinched. "Go ahead." Rita said turning to the pan. Mavis snorted and watched the taller woman cook. Precht entered the bathroom the smell of baby powder hit him hard. The bottle laid spilled on the counter forming clumps as there was small droplets of water sprinkled on the sink. The bathmat was soaked with which he assumed was bath water, but he didn't want to pry. Precht let out a groan as he shuffled his way to the toilet while closing the door. He suppressed a shudder as his foot came in contact with the bathmat which was shockingly cold. He decided to move the mat next to Makarov's potty which thankfully was empty. As Precht turned to the toilet something pink sticking out the trash caught his eye. Even though it was sort of buried under some paper towels he knew what it was as Rita when she first announced her pregnancy showed them the stick. Was Rita pregnant again? Precht thought they were waiting a few more years to decide if they wanted more kids. If that was the case, he needed to move he barely tolerated Makarov with his wailing and smells. Precht stared at the can contemplating if he should check or ask. Taking a deep breath, he leaned forward and nudged the paper towel-two lines. Time to pack. He decided then and there he would move out when the married couple announced their news. After finishing his business, the stoic man silently approached the counter which was stacked with plates of waffles, bacon, sausage, toast, and any other breakfast items the two women had made. "What's the celebration?" Warrod questioned while walking down the stairs rubbing his stomach. "Well-it's a surprise we'll tell you when Yuri gets home. I want everyone to hear the good news!" Rita said excitedly while getting some plates from the cupboard. Precht's eye widen. They were already going to announce it. He might as well announce his moving then. "Then I'll announce something too afterwards." He said shifting his gaze to a plate of food. Mavis shot him a puzzled look as usually she knew what was going on with him. After many years of being together she learned to understand the older quiet man more than anyone else in their little family. Precht did not return her look and instead began to eat his food. The young woman frowned but did not press eventually they would talk. The front door suddenly swung open, and a loud voice followed with the giggles of a child. "We're home!" Yuri cried out with Makarov behind him. The young blonde man grinned and winked at his wife before dropping the bag of groceries he had. "Breakfast looks good, dear. But you know what would make it better? Coffee and orange juice!" Yuri proclaimed lifting said items from the bag.  Rita gave her husband a soft grin. "I'll make you a cup if you make me a plate." She offered. "You guys are so sappy." Warrod grumbled while stuffing his mouth. "I think it's sweet." Mavis commented as she sat down. "It's corny as hell when I get a girlfriend, we aren't doing that crap." Warrod stated. "If you can get a girlfriend." Yuri teased his friend. Warrod shot him a dirty look. "I'm surprised Rita can stand your a-butt." He corrected himself eyeing the toddler that was currently dumping syrup on his plate next to him. "Darling, too much." Rita scolded Makarov grabbing his plate. Having an almost 2-year-old hopped on sugar was not ideal. Yuri opened his mouth to retort but Precht rose his hand. "I don't want to hear it this morning." He said glaring at the two men. "What got up his butt?" scoffed Warrod. "How about we make this morning more positive, dear how about we share are good news?" Rita interjected. Precht sat up waiting for those dread words. "We are moving out. I found a cheap house on the market." Yuri announced. Precht looked at him puzzled. "You mean Rita is not pregnant?" He blurted out. Now it was Yuri's turn to be confused. "No, for now Makarov is enough. Why?" He asked turning to his son who currently was getting scrubbed down by his wife. "Unless..." Yuri continued. "No, I'm not." Rita sighed wiping the last bit of syrup from her son's fingers. "It's just I found a positive test in your bathroom and..."  Precht tried to explain. There was an awkward silence. "Well, it couldn't have been Warrod or you unless you guys have something say." Yuri said to lighten the mood. "It's mine..." Mavis admitted. Silence. "W-what do you mean it's..." Yuri stammered. "It was during my trip..." She sighed grabbing a cup of coffee, but Rita grabbed the cup. "You can't drink so much now and who's the father?" Rita questioned. Mavis looked flustered. "Actually...the guys already know him." She admitted looking at the men. "What do you-..." Rita began. Precht's throat went dry only one male had seemed to be interested in Mavis and it is possible he formed a crush on her. "Zeref." He stated drily. "Him?!" Warrod and Yuri chorused in shock. Mavis timidly nodded. "Who is Zeref?" Rita asked while wiping her toddler's mouth of syrup. "Uh, he was our professor a few years back. When we took that course, I think he was a new professor a protege of some sort." Warrod explained. "Are you going to tell him?" Rita asked. Mavis glanced at Makarov who innocently gobbled down a pancake. "I don't know yet..." She sighed.