"You're cute when you're nervous" Adrien whispered against Luka's lips when he finally pulled away. His hand didn't leave Luka, and his lips hovered over his in an infuriating tease. Adrien leaned to his ear "really cute"

Luka whimpered, his warm breath both tickled and set the poor boys senses on fire. If Adrien wasn't holding him Luka would've passed out. "We can't do this here, we're in the middle of the entryway!"

Adrien grinned "so let's find one of the millions of bedrooms and move this there"

Luka bit his lip, trying desperately to stay focused "but we have to find (Y/N)- and the wedding-"

Adrien sighed as if coming back to his senses "Alright, we'll go find our (Y/N)." Adrien pulled away, his smile teasing as he kept his grip on Luka's hand "They're probably with Owen"

Luka blushed, "would you mind- um- walking in front of me for a minute?" He squeaked "you caused- a bit of a problem" Luka shifted uncomfortably as he held his hands over his front, praying Adrien got the hint.

The blonde couldn't hold back his smile, wordlessly stepping in front of his boyfriend without another word, earning a nervous "thank you" from the brunette.

***

Milo was pacing in his room, his long ivory train following closely behind while (Y/N) sat on the chase lounge, sipping their drink while Milo freaked out. "There's just so much left to do! The catering company is running late, Owen can't find the rings which he doesn't know I know-" he took a shaky breath as he whirled around to face (Y/N) "why am I doing this?"

(Y/N)'s amused smile softened to a concerned one as they set their drink down "because you love him-" a serious tone, which shifted into a more lighthearted one as (Y/N) continued "and because you're never gonna have to worry about money again, and because you look fucking amazing in your wedding dress and deserve to show it off."

Milo laughed, the tension leaving his shoulders "You're right, I'm sorry you're here for the freak out, I know your boyfriends are coming and you'd much rather be with them than your uncles fiance."

"One, I'm my uncle's best man and he entrusted your care to me until you walk down that aisle, which is a job I take seriously. Two, I love you as a father and want to help." (Y/N) said, slowly guiding Milo to the makeup chair "the wedding planners you hired are taking care of everything. Now sit back, relax, and let this very expensive makeup artist beat your face."

Milo laughed, tears welling up in his eyes "I love you, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) grinned, Milo had yet to say those three words to them until today "I love you too, Milo- but don't you dare cry before the makeup is even on. I'm gonna go check on everything, your bridesmaids are coming in now. Have fun!"

Milo waved (Y/N) off while the onslaught of Milo's wedding party, consisting of men, women, and gender queer, flooded the room. (Y/N) skipped down the stairs, on a quest to find their boyfriends.

The quest came to swift end as (Y/N) almost ran right into Adrien while turning a corner. They stumbled, but froze mid-air thanks to the warm, firm arms around their waist. "Careful there, sweetheart, don't wanna ruin that pretty face of yours"

(Y/N) pushed Adrien away, blushing furiously "Well jokes on you because- because-" (Y/N) faltered, too flustered to think of a come back "fuck you-"