Big Break

It was the bands first concert since everything happened, and Owen and Milo pulled out all the stops. Flowers were waiting in the green room when the band arrived, extra staff were there to set the equipment up for them, and the line to get in was wrapping around the parking lot. Owen ordered them pizza and left a note wishing them luck in case him and Milo arrived late. Luka laughed when he saw the whole thing, he had to have told Owen not to go too crazy at least a hundred times in the week since everything went down.

(Y/N) was already getting everything organized, directing staff on where things went before they even got a chance to sit down. Adrien and Luka flopped on the couch in the green room, the other couples taking other seats and the floor as (Y/N) ran around the venue despite Luka and Adrien's protests. It was an hour before they had to go on before (Y/N) came back to the green room, looking like they just saw a ghost. (Y/N) made a beeline for the other exit door, Adrien catching their wrist and pulling them into their cuddle pile "woah there where's the fire?"

(Y/N)'s eyes widened "there's a fire?"

"No," Adrien half-shouted, panicked "it's an expression- are you okay? You've been busting your ass since we got here. You haven't even taken a second to enjoy what Owen did"

"Owen did stuff?" (Y/N) looked around, blinking slowly as that actually processed the flowers and the pizza and the extra staff. Their muscles relaxed, a happy sigh leaving their lips as they melted into Luka and Adrien's arms "he did...did we tell him thank you?"

"Already called him" Ivan answered without looking up from his phone. Mylene was looking too, probably going over the sheet music one last time.

"You're an angel," (Y/N) smiled, Adrien squeezing them tighter as they calmed down.

"So, what happened that had you looking so stressed?" Luka asked, regretting it as he felt (Y/N) tense up again. (Y/N) mumbled something but it was too quiet for anyone to hear. Luka smiled fondly and sat up, tucking (Y/N)'s hair back as it fell out of place "use your words, love."

"Jagged Stone is coming." (Y/N) said, standing up "his assistant called asking about availability. He specifically asked to talk to us after the show. His producers are coming too- do you know what this means?"

"This could end with a record contract. We could get signed!" Rose cheered, stopping as she saw the stress on (Y/N)'s face "why do you look so scared?"

"This show has to be perfect- you guys deserve that contract more than anyone. If I mess this up- is something goes wrong-" Luka heard the change in their breathing, he saw the almost imperceptible shaking in their hands and legs as he felt his partner get stuck in their own head. He was up and guiding (Y/N) out of the green room and onto the balcony before he knew what he was doing. "Luka, what-"

(Y/N) froze when Luka pressed his lips to theirs, his arm holding them tight around the waist while his other hand held their cheek. They melted into the kiss, it'd been forever since they kissed like this. They missed it.

Luka smiled as he opened his eyes and pulled away, wiping some tears away from (Y/N)'s face "You are going to do amazing, angel." He kissed them again, his smile becoming infectious "you care more about how this goes than anyone, you cannot mess this up. Just relax for me, love, you're shaking."

(Y/N) hadn't even realized how badly they were shaking until Luka pointed it out "I'm sorry-"

"(Y/N)-"

"I'm not even going on that stage-" a few tears started to slip again as their voice broke.

"Angel-"

"And I'm the one that needs comforting-" (Y/N) was interrupted with another kiss, one they leaned into as they tried not to cry.