"Then there's Igirre", Nolan said, "most of the team members refer to him as Ziggy due to his preference of light and fast over everything else. His file says that he was nearly court marshaled several times in training due to "failure to follow orders" and a "apparent distaste of firearms in favor of claws, teeth and human blades". An interesting piece of info in this particular file is where he was taken for the project."

"Where was he taken?", I asked.

Nolan handed me a photo of a chain link fence in the middle of a snow covered, forested landscape. The lens was so covered in frost you could barely see the "Government Installation" sign zip tied on it.

"This training ground in Alaska", Nolan said, "I was running combat drills for our 53rd Armored Mountain Division as well as the 43rd Infantry when one of our tanks nearly crushed this fence and was answered with an attack by a Draco Squad. Luckily for us the soldiers were able to quickly put down the attack and a Field Book on their wounded leader netted us the name of the grounds as Area 23. When I ran Ziggy's name through the system, this was the location that came up as the place of training, it seems off to me because there are only two areas designated in the Project Draco grant for training of recruits, Colorado and Area 51. Area 23 was never mentioned in any Draco files on any government server. Which means either that they are going of what they are allowed, or expanding."

Nolan handed me the file containing pictures of Romanian troops in Alaska standing guard over the captured dragons as well as images of the Field Book. I could see the dragons were wearing what looked like experimental vests and carrying new weapons, one of which was a .300 Winchester Magnum and the other was a rotating barreled shotgun.

"Those are new weapons", I said, "I've never seen a .300 Mag or a RB Shotgun on a vest before."

"Which brings us to member four", Nolan said, "Kalin. Funny name, sure, but the kid is a out-and-out genus. He's figured out how to EMP shield the vests as well as made an improvement to the Serum they use in the Project to turn the kids they abduct, on his own time in the barracks, not to mention hand loading two mile range .30-06 cartridges and even developing his own caliber of sniper ammo which is a combination of a .416 Barrett Projectile behind a 20mm LLR cartridge which he dubbed the .22mm Fireball, which acts like an armor piercing round on hard surfaces and a hollow point on flesh. In current, there is no armor on the planet that round will not penetrate. Problem is that the kid's body didn't react well to the mutation and he's eating himself from the inside out. According to a medical report, "his stomach is slowly eating itself and his liver will continue to swell and produce acidic compounds which will lead to death if not removed."

"Poor kid", Jackie said, "so tell me this, if he's sick, why did Lung pick him?"

"His IQ of nearly 2,000", Nolan said, "I don't think there's anything in the world he can't think his way out of."

"So he's a living super computer?", I asked.

"For the time being", Nolan said handing me the folder. The folder contained images of a neon blue dragon with several scales peeling off his nose. There were also a few pics of him from above, just like the other three.

"Here's something else you may want to know", Nolan said, "each dragon was picked by Lung after a level of screening that would make even a Police State cringe and turn their noses up. Lung made sure he literally knew everything there was to know about them, my guess, as a deterrent."

"A deterrent from what?", I asked.

"Free will", Nolan said, "each dragon has been recorded by my spies of dropping whatever it is they were doing to do whatever Lung wanted the moment he asked, and you won't believe how far it goes."

"How far does it go?", I asked.

"I have one recorded case where Lung accidentally walked in on Avantador and Saphira while they were in the middle of mating", Nolan said, "he told them to stop and they did."

I just stared at him. Jackie cringed.

"What?", Jackie asked, "he told them to stop screwing...and they did?"

Nolan nodded, "I wouldn't be surprised if it's gone farther than that."

"Okay I know I'm a little kid", Jackie said, "but how the FUCK do you tell someone to stop doing that and expect them to just go, "yes master. How can it go farther than that?"

Nolan shrugged, "no idea. My point is, these dragons are loyal to Lung, only because he will make them suffer for the rest of their lives if they don't. Knowledge is power, when you know every single weakness that a person posses and know exactly how to exploit them, you own them. In a nutshell it comes down to, "bow to me or I will tear your life apart brick by brick."

"Okay, so we know that he's gone from traitor to full blown psycho path", I said, "what else did you find out?"

"It seems Lung was the last attempt at recreating an Eastern Dragon body style", Nolan said, "the chemicals they used work, but it had the side effect of producing the protein HxD220"

"Which is?", I asked.

"It's", Nolan paused, "battery acid. In order for Lung to survive, he has to get shots every month, in order to do that, he has to had over a traitor to the Project. Since he killed everyone at the temple, he'd have to raid a resistance base."

"So when was his last injection?", I asked.

"I don't know", Nolan said, "those records are kept on paper with Lung's personal medic, I combed every server the US Government possesses in what was quite possibly the biggest security breach the United states has ever experienced, and turned up nothing."

"Wonderful", I said, "so we have an attack that could strike any base at any time?"

"Maybe not", Nolan said, "one other name did come up, the dragon's name is Marin, know to Project Draco as X-02, the first attempt at recreating an Eastern Dragon body style and the only one that worked. Jackson, do you recognize this dragon?"

Nolan handed Jackie a picture.

"Course I do", Jackie replied, "I owe the guy my life."

"He's currently hiding out near Laos, Vietnam", Nolan said, "I've sent a courier to let him know Raven squad is coming to talk to him about his former Commander. If anyone can actually get us in Lung's head, it's Marin."

"When do we go?", I asked.

"Get the team together", Nolan said, "Old Raven only."

"Is there a reason for that?", I asked.

"Two words", Nolan said, "The Russians."