"She doesn't, Wooyoung is just a little shit and asked her to scare you each time you step a foot inside."

"But she agreed to do it."

"Because she's a little shit too."

He poked Yunho's cheek and giggled at his offended expression, before walking past him and leaving the room.

"By the way, I'm borrowing your shower !"

He was definitely late.

He had showered as fast as possible but once in front of the mirror, his hair had decided to be complicated and he had spent at least fifteen minutes trying to style it properly. He knew Wooyoung would be absolutely stunning, he always was, and San wanted to give him as many efforts in return. Wooyoung deserved it.

Wooyoung deserved the whole world.

"I'm going !" San shouted from the hallway, crouching down to put on his shoes.

"Have fun !" Seonghwa said back.

"Don't eat his neck this time, I still have flashbacks from last month."

Jongho snorted at Yeosang's words.

"Sometimes I wonder if San is in love with Wooyoung or with his neck."

San rolled his eyes, sliding his bag over his shoulder.

"Dude, remember how it looked ?" Yunho joined the conversation. "I thought Woo had been attacked by a werewolf."

"Werewolves don't exist."

"Why wouldn't they ? Witches exist."

"Do you think vampires exist then ?"

"I hope so. I wanna be eaten alive."

Yeah, that was San's cue to leave.

When he arrived home, Wooyoung was waiting for him on the porch, arms crossed against his chest and foot tapping impatiently. He had a frown on his face but all San could see was the cute makeup he had put on his eyelids, specks of glitter dust shining with the orange light of the setting sun. He had tied his pitch-black hair in a man bun, some strands still falling on his face, and San knew he had done it on purpose – he loved when San tucked it behind his ears. San loved doing it too.

"You're late," was the first thing he said when San reached him.

"I know baby, I'm sorry. I didn't see the time."

He offered Wooyoung a sheepish smile, knowing that his fiancé wouldn't keep his hard to get facade for too long. He was a bit capricious, but it usually didn't last.

As soon as San showed him the bouquet he had been hiding behind his back, Wooyoung's features softened, his eyebrows rising in surprise.

"Happy three year anniversary," San murmured.

He could easily read the struggle on Wooyoung's face, not knowing if he wanted to keep faking being mad, or if he was giving up.

Eventually, Wooyoung sighed, taking the bouquet. San's gaze caught the ring shining bright on his finger and his heart did a pleasant flip, just like it did each time he remembered the day Wooyoung had said 'yes' with tears running down his face and a pretty flower tucked behind his ear.

"Thank you Sannie. I really love it."

San came back to reality at Wooyoung's voice, just in time to see him closing his eyes as he smelled the bouquet, a pleased smile on his lips.