"But no, my little princess wanted to defy me? And look, her defiance made me to take another life, "

Her eyes turned wide in shock at his words, that he had killed another person because of her and this time he took an innocent life.

A soul quivering smirk crept on his lips by watching that terror emerging into her alluring blue eyes after hearing him.

He leaned more closer to her face, so close that their breathing got mixed and their noses started brushing against one another.

"So, now is my princess going to listen to me or will she again dare to defy me? "

Not a single word came out of her mouth because she was unable to find her voice . She had freezed on her place.

He gently brushed his nose bridge against her and then pressed his warm lips over her tiny silver nose pin which made her gulp.

"Hmmm.. I guess we have to make her obey me and for that, I have a very precious way to teach her, "

He whispered against her skin and her shivering turned more abrupt when he pinned her both wrists with his one hand and with his other hand, he started devouring her body.

"A forbidden way which will hurt my princess a lot , " His hand roamed from her collar bone to down her chest where he gave a gentle squeeze to her soft bosoms, making her whimper.

"But the more pain she will feel , the more pleasure she is going to get through that way, " He raspily groaned, making her teared up badly and finally started struggling in his embrace because now her naive mind understood what he actually meant by his words.

He chuckled by finding her struggling, like a little afraid kitten . He kissed the tiny mole on the corner of her lips and then grazed his lips on her neck amiably, earning a soft sob from her.

"The more you will fight it, the more it's going to hurt, princess , " His hand went from her bosom down to her lower abdomen

And her blood drenched from her body when he gently grazed his knuckles against her pelvic line and she heard him murmur those words in her ear which made her soul leave from her body.

"You're mine, Seraphina and I am going to break you to the extent where you won't even dare to think about any other man because, " His hand went more down to taint her purity, making her break down into tears , until her existence got penetrated with his words.

"Because you belong to Arzal Darius Grayson , Sera…."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So some important questions which I have gotten from almost all of you regarding this book, so let me clarify them one by one.

Q1. Is this a fan fiction book?

Ans. No, this is not a fan fiction. It's a fictional/ Novel book where every single thing, even the characters and their names are fictitious.

Q2. Will I ever write fan fiction story again?

Ans. I don't know , maybe I'll think about it in future but right now I have no plans on writing a fan fiction book .

Q3. Where I am going to write this book, wattpad or Goodnovel?

Ans. For now, I am writing it on wattpad but I can shift the story to another platform because to be honest, I want to earn through my hardwork and want to expand my work further and I guess we all have the right to do so because last time, I have received some comments which stated I am irresponsible, uncommitted towards my work which was understandable after I suddenly shifted my book to another platform, so this time I am telling you all in advance about it.

If this makes you stop reading the book further, it's totally your call to take because again I can and am just requesting you all to read and support my work. In the end, you will take the decision whether you want to read my book or not

And about shifting it to another platform where you have to unlock the chapters through coins? Well I guess most of you have read Insane For You on Goodnovel without spending a single peny because in one day, you can easily get 40 to 50 bonus just by doing some daily tasks like login, reading and adding books to ur library which is enough to unlock 2,3 chapters a day, specially when you are going to read my updates on regular basis, but in the end the decision is upto you.

And those who have spent money to read my book and still supported it. I am grateful to you all and not just you, each and every person who has supported my work and respected my decision. I am grateful to all of you. Thank you very much for being not just an understanding reader but a supportive system too.

And last question out of context

Q4. When I am going to update His Captive Desire?

Ans. I don't know. I have a writer blockage which means I am unable to process its storyline further, so I don't know when I will be able to update it but will definitely do it as soon as I'll be able to process that book.

And the last thing ,about the female character of this book .

Some of you wanted me to write a strong female lead because my female characters are mostly always innocent, soft cry babies and trust me I know about it that my FL cries alot in my every book and it's because I believe tears doesn't make a person weak because tears are the most strongest weapon some can have to stand against their pain.

Because I am like that. I am overly sensitive who cries almost over everything but after crying my heart out , I wipe my tears and again smile, even at the reason behind my tears .

So my female characters are like this because I am the one who's creating them and some how I live my story through them and about this story's FL 🙂

She is going to be the biggest cry baby on taevya's imaginary world and even is going to behave too innocently and naively sometimes and you will find out the reason in this story.

So that's all for today. Damn my lecture went too long . Hope you enjoyed the prologue. Please do vote and comment if you liked it and trust me, it will be one sinful of a ride when love and hate will cross each and every barrier and limits of obsession. 😏.

Till then

Love you, Take care 💜