HANNAH : AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hello morphies. How are ya'll? I am here today to introduce you to the new series that I am currently working on.

This is going to the first book of the series 'HANNAH'. So recently, I watched the anime and read tidbits of manga 'NANA' by Ai Yazawa and I am in love with this, trust me, it's now my favorite and I can't help but binge watch it. And I really loved the plot, the dynamics and depth. And it inspired me to start my own series. 'HANNAH.'

I know it's going to be nothing compared to NANA and all the fanfics based on NANA, it's a legend so I can't beat it. That's why I wanna try it writing in my own style and give it an end. I divided the story in three parts which you'll get to read in future. I really loved the meaning behind the anime and now I am struggling to find a meaningful plot, I don't wanna copy the exact NANA anime so I am adjusting some side plots and add some new creative characters to make it at least readable??

I am not sure how it'll go and how long it'll take for me to end this [although I'm thinking the series is going to be of 150 chapters divided into 3 books] but let's see. And trying to give each character a background story is making me so much stress so bear me. LOL.

And yeah I am currently going to launch some more new books [inspired by various mangas and webtoons, ofc I am not at all creative, sorry] and I am excited about it.

CURSED, LETTERS, TRAPPED, IMPISH, REBORN and HANNAH are the series that I'm working on. The updates are going to be slow until September because I am graduating next month and shifting to a new town and joining an UNI so, it's going to take some time. But I'll update whenever I get a chance.

I don't want to give much spoilers but yeah the plotline somewhat differs so are the characters. I really love all characters of NANA but it's hard to portray them as kpop idols [for me] so yeah imma just make it my way, with lots of ships [like in all my works] and there will also be Q & A after the book ends. So stick around and enjoy this josei + romcom + angst NANA fanfic. And if you didn't watch the anime, please give it a try, you won't regret it. It's happy and sad, especially all the 'hey nana's And 'you know hachi's. There's so much to learn in there. But if you are into happy endings, it might not be your thing, similar to this series.

CONCLUSION

Well firstly I am thankful to the followers and all morphies who still read my books even when I am on and off with the updates. Thanks for supporting me and I really love reading all the comments & replying to them. My parents don't like when I write books so it's hard for me to use Wattpad, sigh. But I am gonna figure out some ways to update more.

I can't help myself from releasing new books, this anime is epic and I am in love with each character, I hold them accountable and I understand them, I was so into it that I ended up reading posts upon posts before starting this book.

My research might not be thorough + my writing style ain't that good with some points that get lost in translations. So don't come at me if it ends up into a trash T.T This is just for my hobby </3

Anyways, that's all for now. Don't forget to give it a try, my book + the anime. See you later!!