"Did you had tea for yourself too?" Sanskar's voice was feeble. But even in this state, he knew that Swara will never put herself above anyone. He knew her.

Sanskar's care made Swara hate herself more. This man, who was so ill hours before, is not even able to keep his eyes open for long, is caring for her even in this state.  She wanted to slap herself badly.

"Yes! I will! Don't worry about me!" Swara said while trying to be strong. But her voice still shaked and her eyes still brimmed.

"I can't stop worrying about you!" Sanskar said before closing his eyes once again. Swara wiped her tears again when she saw Laksh holding a cup of tea for her too.

"Bhai told me about you. And by the description, if I don't force you, then you won't have tea." Laksh chuckled.

Sanskar opened his eyes once again. There was silence in hospital room. His gaze fell over wall clock. It was 5:00 a.m. in morning. He was feeling little thirsty. And having a very bad headache.

He shifted his gaze over couch. Laksh was sitting with his eyes closed. Sanskar didn't want to disturb him. He knew Laksh needed rest.

Hoping that it will pass away as soon as he fall asleep, he closed his eyes once again. But immediately, he heard the door of his room opening.

Sanskar saw Swara coming inside room. He noticed her face. Bags under eye, tiredness spread over her face, her hair tied carelessly in a bun, it was clear that she was here whole night.

Swara sat on a stool near him. Unaware that he was awake, she caressed his hair. Fear of losing him made her realize his importance in her life.

Sanskar opened his eyes and looked at her. Swara jumped a little. She knew her care had now become evident to him.

"You okay?" Swara asked.

Sanskar nodded. He then signed towards the glass of water.

After gently making him drink water, Swara put the glass back over table. There was a little awkwardness in between them. Though it's been 3 months since they started seeing each other, there had never been such a tender moment. They didn't even hold hands once, let alone be a hug.

"Please sleep! You need rest!" Swara said gently and placed her palm over his eyes. But she felt something wet, something warm. Sanskar's eyes were moist.

"What happened?" Swara immediately asked, "Don't worry! You are fine! Nothing will happen to you!"

"Nah! I am not afraid! I am happy that I mean so much to you that you stayed here, for me!" Sanskar said and wiped his tear away.

Words of Kavita rang in his ears, YOU DON'T DESERVE TO BE LOVED. YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF ANYONE'S CARE. YOU WERE SO INCAPABLE THAT YOU COULDN'T EVEN KEEP ME.

Swara sensed his thoughts. She gently held his palm and squeezed a little, "I don't know what made you think like this. I don't know what happened with you in past and why! But past is past. People's opinion don't define who you are!"

Sanskar was amazed how she can sense his every thought. He didn't even had to tell her.

"Now close your eyes. You should take rest. We have a lifetime for all the conversation." Swara smiled a little at him and begain massaging his head, "Smoke poisoning give a very bad headache you know!"

Sanskar didn't know when he fell asleep. But he had the most peaceful sleep ever.

It was 8:00 a.m. in morning when Laksh was awaken by Sujata.

"Chachi! When did you come?" Laksh asked while rubbing his eyes.

"Just now! But when did Swara come?" She asked pointing towards Swara who was discussing something with duty doctor.