"Aunty! You two please sit down and take rest. He will need a lot of care when he wake up. So you two will have to be strong na!" Saying so, she held their hands and made them sit on a bench nearby.

Sujata looked at her. And so did Annapoorna.

"I don't know if I should be the one who can comfort you both. But please aunty! Please don't lose hope. He will be fine!" Swara took both of their palms in hers and squeezed.

"Beta! Then why are you crying?" Sujata's question made Swara speechless. She silently wiped her tears, "Look! I stopped crying! You two please do the same na!"

Annapoorna nodded and patted her hair gently, "You should also take care. He will be needing you too!"

Suddenly doctor came out. There was a relief over their faces.

"He is doing fine now. But he will remain under observation for this night." Doctor said.

Soon he was shifted to private ward. Everyone took a breath of relief. He was conscious but weak. Laksh was sitting near him.

Rest of the family was waiting outside the ward.

"Where is Swara? She gave us hope in the time of distress but became invisible in the time of happiness." Annapoorna asked Sujata.

"Because she is there!" Sujata pointed.

Swara was forwarding cups of tea to everyone. She went home with the speed of light and came back with thermos in her hand.

She forwarded cup of tea to everyone. After such a draining day, tea was definitely needed.

Sujata took a sip of tea and smiled looking at her, "Beta! Laksh is inside. Go and give a cup to him too."

Sujata saw everyone, including Dr. Shekhar, went inside to meet Sanskar, one by one. But Swara didn't. Call it her shyness or respect towards the privacy of family, she didn't even say anything. All she did was just look at him through a small window.

"Me! I mean Ragini di or .." Swara was little hesitant.

"Beta! Nothing is hidden from a mother. We both discussed how much you want to meet him but how immense shy you are! Go! He will feel good too." Annapoorna explained to her.

Swara took a deep breath. She took a cup and pushed the door. Inside, Laksh was sitting on a couch. His eyes were closed. He too was exhausted.

"Umm! Dr. Laksh!" Swara called his name. He opened his eyes at once.

"Tea! You will feel better!" Swara forwarded a cup of tea to him with a smile.

"Thanks Swara!" He smiled and looked at Sanskar, "He was asking for you. Talk to him! He will feel better!"

Swara looked at Sanskar lying on the bed with his eyes closed.

"He is weak. But doing fine. He is not asleep though. You can call him." Laksh told her, "Swara! He is all yours. Call him!"

Swara opened her mouth but words struck in her throat. Just s sob came out.

"Hey! Hey! He is fine now!" Laksh chuckled amidst his own tears. In fact he himself had wiped his tears 100s times thinking about Sanskar.

Swara nodded and looked at Sanskar. Never in her worst dreams did  she imagined him like this.

Laksh moved near him and called gently, "Bhai!"

Sanskar slowly opened his eyes and looked at him.

"Swara came here. She brought tea for everyone!" Laksh show him the cup. Sanskar's gaze shifted to Swara.