prologue

"Have you ever clicked with a person instantly?..."

Time was never enough for him

Losing his mother at the age of 3, Simon has grown in a toxic environment with only his father, who was abusive. Losing his mom was something bittersweet to him. Simon could barely remember her own voice, but for some reason, he missed her, until he later learned that father had killed her because she had slept with another man.

That started his hatred for women.

Growing up later, he realizes that women are pieces of shit. All they do is flirt with you for your body and when you don't give in to them, they either make your life a living hell, or they ignore your every move.

Therefore, Simon cannot say that he's been intimate with any of the whores that live around him.

At the age of 19, Simon stood as tall as a mountain with the height of 6'5. Simon had piercing gray eyes with pitch black hair. He had done his tattoos himself before adding a few piercings here and there. His entire physique was something that was beautiful. He was often described as an actual god. Women swooned over him, and men wanted to be him.

But he didn't give a shit about them. Currently, he has other things to worry about.

After another kick to the stomach, Simon was relieved when his father stomped away from his spot on the ground before taking another gulp of scotch.

"Get the fuck out of my house. If I see you here ever again, I'll have your head."

The abuse started at 13. His father had wasted all their money on drugs, alcohol, and women. That was never a problem for Simon, but that was until his father started taking his anger out on his own son. Because of this, Simon had to quit middle school and find a job that would make him money.

Real and good money.

Simon never once fought back against his father. This, however, has left him in pretty bad shape, and numerous times counting. One night, just a few days after his seventeenth birthday, he met the leader of Black Ice. Clyde took him in on a night that Simon was so fucked up, he didn't think he was going to live.

 But he did. The Black Ice took care of him, treated them as if he were their own.

All of this wasn't for free, though. There was going to be some cost, something in exchange for the Black Ice. In order to stay in their care, Simon needed to become an assassin. Reluctantly, Simon agreed. Who else did he have to turn to?

For some reason, killing people was never a problem for Simon.

And apparently, he was very good with knives.

Simon was a quiet man. He did his job well and never communicated verbally. There was no need. He did what he needed to, then moved on. He was known by his last name, Drake. No one even knew his first name.