Micah

"You slept with her" I heard Stefan ask. I put my hand on my forehead because maybe I should've worded that a little better for his understanding.

"No you douche I didn't have sex with her I just slept in my bed with her in my arms." I said.
"You being sarcastic" he said.
"I'm being so serious and when I was starting to fall asleep I heard her say something" I said.

"Micah I hope you don't make me fall for you just to break my heart that would really be very not nice of you" .

After Stefan lectured me. I just laid on the couch while my mom made dinner and my siblings were upstairs doing whatever. Then I walked to the fridge to get a water then my mom stopped me and stared at me with a smirk on her face. "Who is she" she said and my eyed widened.

"What do you mean who is she" I said.

"When I came home a week ago I came to check on you in the morning and seen her wrapped up in your arms. Are you guys having protected sex"

"Mom we just met of course I'm not fucking her" I said rolling my eyes. She smiled and walked back to the stove.

"She's very beautiful but I notched her arms" she said looking at me with those worried eyes.

"What do you mean her arms" I asked confused.

"She has scars all up for arms Micah is she you know"

"She has severe depression mom well that's what she told me she hasn't gone into further detail about it so I didn't wanna make her uncomfortable asking" I said shrugging.

"Oh well you guys seem happy so don't do anything stupid and break her heart son" she said dismissing me from the kitchen.

She's right. I don't plan on breaking Astrid's heart at all. She's already got me so whipped for her on the first afternoon of getting to know her and what she likes, I see her in my future. But it had been a week since we've talked, she ignored my texts like always but I knew she was probably reading or out somewhere exploring nature and it didn't bother me but I just wanted to know if she was okay. I heard a knock at the door and I went to get it and there she was as if she knew I was thinking about her. She was dressed in some cargo pants with a cropped shirt with that plaid cardigan along with converses. She had her puff out as usual and just smiling when I opened the door.

"Hey I know I've been ignoring your text and all but I just wanted to see you" she said smiling.

"Also I just wanted to tell you what I did this week and you're the only person who listen when I just ramble about complete nonsense. I smell food are you cooking, can I come in and we can talk about what I did this week" she said very fast in on sentence. I smiled at her and let her in then when she seen my mom in the kitchen she immediately turned around.

"You didn't tell me your mom was here, now I'm nervous" she whispered to me while on her tiptoes. I wrapped my hands around her waist and reassured her that it's gonna be okay and make herself comfortable. Her body wasn't as stiff as it was before and my mom had a huge smile on her face.

"Wow you must be.."

"Astrid"

"Ah yessss Astrid. I am Michas mom you can call me Cecilé" she said smiling at her. Then she went in for a hug.

Astrid turned around awkwardly and looked up at me. "I can't wait to tell you about my week" she said clapping and taking my hand then sitting next to me at the dinner table. She met my little brothers and they loved her. After dinner we went up to my room and she waited for me as I showered.

"Okay now that you're done I can finally show you"

"Wait huh I thought you were telling me" I asked.

"Just shutup" she said.

She lifted her shirt up over her head and she exposed her boobs to be on accident but she didn't care and she turned around to show me her tattoos. She pulled her shirt back down and showed me the ones she got on her hands.

"Did you get all these in one week" I asked. She nodded and I smiled at her.

"Was it because you seen my tattoos or.."
"Unfortunately yes I was inspired and I was planning to get one for months and I went all out." She said with a big smile.

"Do you not like them" she said.

"No I love them just comprehending cause you flashed your boobs at me" I said laughing. She sat beside me while I was laying down with her legs crossed as usual. She took her tote bag from the floor and pulled out books which I'm guessing her bought this week also along with some papers which had drawings on it.

"Did this also happen this week" I asked and she nodded still looking down at her bag.

She gave me a haul of her books that she bought and some clothes she thrifted which I loved on her. She showed me some jewelry that she went to make and necklaces. She sat back down on the bed then finally showed me the drawings she drew.

"It's us when we were at the beach last Friday or how I pictured it was" she said still looking down at the papers. Then she continued to show me more which I loved and she just went on a rant and all I could do was just listen to her.

She made me happy.

"Astrid" I said kind of interrupting her.

"I heard what you said to me when we were in bed last week or 2 weeks ago I guess". And her expression dropped meaning I flustered her. She was quiet for a little while then she sucked in a deep breath.

"Yes I admitted I kind of like you I guess. I just mean that you're the first person well not really but besides my grams and gramps your the only one in town that listens to me and you love me for me. Well I don't know love but you know what I mean. You don't care if I change myself or do anything you just accept it. When I'm with you it's like my inner child is healed" she said breathing out finally. I was shocked with her words because it just all came out so fast and my first reaction was to hug her, I got up from laying down and walked over to her side of my bed and hugged her deeply.

"You know every little thing makes me sad so stop it before I start ugly crying and your mom thinks you did something to me" she said smiling but also sniffling.