Sumaiya and the other girls started to curse at the bride, as no one expected this will happen in their piece of salad.

"I designed her gown and lehanga for one week with out eating my foods and I didn't slept for a week. " Sumaiya has a mixed kind of emotions, as her hardwork got vanished and on the other hand she is really worried about the Groom.

"What was it Sweety's father? Is this how you are raising your child? " The Groom's parents begins to shout at the bride's family.

Jimin closed his eyes as he couldn't stand there, as this was the sama scenario has happened to him on his wedding, eight years ago.

Even the time has passed, jimin still felt the pain and loss that he had kept within him  for the past years.

"Sunbae " Sumaiya notices the changes in Jimin.

"Are you ok? " Sumaiya shook Jimin to get Jimin back to the reality.

"I park Jimin, doesn't want to marry Jeon Jungkook and I'm calling off this wedding. Sorry everyone.. "

These words kept ringing on his head that he couldn't stand there anymore.

"I can't... I am leaving.. " Jimin pushed Sumaiya's hand and started to ran outside.

"Sunbae " She yelled aloud but the later already left from her sight.

"What happened to Jimin sunbae? " Dia begins to tear up as she was so hurt just by seeing Jimin in pain.

__

Jimin started to ran away from the wedding venue as long as his legs takes him to. The wedding he has always dreamt off from his childhood is all got vanished and it still hurts him when he think about the old memories and his love for Jungkook.

He then got hit by a stone that makes him to fall on the beach.

He still remember how he used to cried alone on the beech after leaving Jungkook.

He closed his ears and begin to control himself for not to burst into tears.

"It's fine.. It's fine.. I'm good.. " He consoled himself and his thoughts got distracted by a phone call.

Just then that, Jimin begins to came to his sense and he scolded him mentally for not controlling back his emotions.

He looked at his phone and saw 40 missed calls from his dad and three missed calls from unknown number. He then looked at the time.

"The girls must be worried! " Jimin hits his forehead as he left them all in an unknown place.

"Stupid Jimin. " He cursed at himself and was about to turn back, his eyes then caught an attention on a girl who is enjoying her time in hammock.

He looked at her slippers as he still remember, he is the one who asked the bride to wear that on her wedding

"Is she Jikook-143? " Jimin furrow and slowly make his way to the girl.