Chap 3 - Today! Laurians Armies will Fall!...

====================
Morning Tuesday
Skies above Qua-Toyne-Lauria Border
====================

On the morning above the border, several wyvern patrol flying ever the skies. Maybe aircraft become Qua-Toyne and Qualia aerial weapons, but wyvern still used as low altitude patrol. Today wyvern has been trained well for low altitude patrol and reconnaissance. Kearic Dewhold, leading squadron of Wyvern Patrol Squadron. Were watching for any Lauria armies on the land, until...

(Wyvern Raider)
W.R#7: "Laurians armies!!! Fourth o'clock!!!"

The Wyvern Rider quickly pointed at the mobilization of the Laurians armies, Kearic and the other quickly notice it.

Kearic: "My God?!! They began to advancing to Gim?!"

Kearic quickly active his magic-comm and contact Gim.

Kearic: "Gim! This is Captain Kearic of Wyvern Patrol Squadron! We've sight the Laurians armies! Right now, they heading towards Gim! Evacuate the civilians now!"

Gim Air Control: "[Captain Kearic! This is Gim, we heard you clearly! Commander Moizi has order the evacuate now. Return to the base!]"

Kearic: "Yes sir!."

The magic-comm quickly off and soon the squadron return to the base.

-Time Skip-

====================
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Gim
Gim Air Base
====================

On the Gim air base, Commander Moizi Shimizu were walking towards a hangar. He has commanded a evacuation on the Gim settlement, thank you to the Wyvern Patrol Squadron, his wife and his daughter, Kishore Shimizu and Oretha Shimizu were safe.

(I prefer Kishore and Oretha than Kisama and Ore, you know what it's meaning in Japanese...)

Moizi arrive at the hangar and see his Dragonfly, the Dragonfly was a newest aircraft biplane fighter of Qua-Toyne, it's combination between Albatros D.III fighter and Gloster Gladiator. With the help of British and German engineering, the Dragonfly were called as Albatros Gladiator by the Allies and Axis.

The Dragonfly were pulled out to the airfield with 19 other Dragonfly. After the Dragonfly were pulled, Moizi ride it as he preparing anything on the aircraft. 5 a half month he train for this, and he ready. The aircraft marshaller on the runway began to give a marshalling signal to start their engine, and Moizi start the engines.

Moizi: "Here we go.."

Then the aircraft marshaller give a signal to fly, Moizi Dragonfly began to taking off following the other.

The Gim has been fortified with many 17 AA Guns, 10 M116 Howitzer imported by US Army, and tranches line has been dig. The Gim Defense Forces were consisted with:

-5000 Soldiers with rifles (M1 Carabine/Garand, Kar 98, Arisaka Type 99 Rifle, Mosin-Nagant)

-200 Machine Guns (M2 Browning, MG42, and DP-27)

-1000 Archers (Long Bows and Crossbows)

-200 Mages

-10 Howitzer (M116 Howitzer)

-30 Anti-Tanks Rifles (Panzerbüchse 39)

-40 Aircrafts (Dragonfly, Night Wyvern)

-17 AA Guns (40mm Bofors)