09

It had been months since what happened with Koji Sekimukai, Aoba Johsai was training for the nationals right now.

Like always Hinata and Oikawa were always fighting, the coach no longer knew how to stop them, he had tired of their fights a long time ago.

Everyone was surprised that in the blink of an eye both were already on the floor fighting, Oikawa on top of Hinata almost punching him.

They were obviously playful, but sometimes they took it this far, Hinata took the hit and hit it back, knocking Oikawa off him.

I Say

Hey!

So hit me where it hurts.

Tired Iwaizumi spoke to Kunimi asking him to help him, Oikawa apologized to Hinata, the latter turned his back on him

Hinata went to the locker room to change and Oikawa went after him, when Hinata entered the locker room Oikawa was already behind him.

He went inside and closed the door, Hinata jumped and Oikawa cornered him against the wall.

Say my name, like it's a Bad Word

Let me alone Oikawa-San!

Hinata blushed and tried to shake Oikawa away but, for some reason, he wanted to know what was going on.

Say my name, like it's a Bad Word...

Oikawa said that while looking at Hinata's lips, the last mentioned one he noticed, this made him blush even more.

Oikawa was approaching Hinata to finally kiss him, but they heard the door open, so Hinata pushed Oikawa hard.

He was falling to the floor, when Iwaizumi entered he stared at them confused.

Hey!

Oikawa shouted again because of the push that Hinata gave him

So hit me where it hurts

Hinata quickly changed and left the dressing room, Iwaizumi still confused.

What did you do Shittykawa?

Nothing...

Iwaizumi still wanted to hit Oikawa for not wanting to tell him even though he was worried about what was happening to Hinata.