01

Great King!?

The little orange with legs exclaimed in surprise.

Chibi-Chan, what are you doing here?

Hinata quickly became uncomfortable with the question, he didn't like lying but... There was no other way out, he couldn't tell him the truth.

It's just that I had problems at Karasuno and had to change schools...so I came here.

He said while scratching his head, Oikawa still looked at him confused.

About to ask what had happened, Iwaizumi arrived, hitting him on the back of the head, making Oikawa move forward.

If he's not telling you, it's because he doesn't want to tell you, Shittykawa.

Now the newcomer, Iwaizumi Hajime, spoke.

Iwa-Chan! 😭

Hinata laughed as "The Great King" was beaten by the star of his team.

But, what class are you in hinata?

Oh, in the 1-5 😁

I answer the orange with legs with a smile.

Come on, we'll take you.

will we take? That sounds like a herd to me

Then "The Great King" receives a blow to the back of the head for the second time, only this one was stronger than the previous one.

Making even Hinata take 2 steps back because he seemed to feel the blow.

Don't mind Shittykawa, let's go.

Thank You Iwaizumi-Senpai! 😁

Iwaizumi walked next to Hinata, Oikawa was resigned in the back.

Apparently he would have trouble getting Iwaizumi's attention from now on, since the last mentioned seemed calmer next to the smaller one.

Hmph.

He also followed them to Hinata's class.

Goodbye, Iwaizumi-Senpai!

Goodbye Hinata.

Hinata walked away from both elders and walked into his class smiling.

Iwaizumi turned to look at Oikawa who had an angry face.

Why do you treat him better? 😾

Why doesn't he drive me crazy like you 😸💢

Iwaizumi was about to hit Oikawa but didn't, there was a teacher nearby and he didn't want to get in trouble.