07

Hinata quickly entered his house, went up to his room and heard how her mom yelled at him.

Shoyo are you ok!?

Yeah, i'm gonna take a bath!

Alright!

Just as he said, he left his things next to the small desk he had, he began to take off his clothes, starting with his shirt.

he could see the various bruises and some cuts.

The cuts were because that pointy-haired boy used objects to hit him, or they were just because he threw him against the lockers.

He saddened he went to bathe.

.

.

.

.

.

The next day Hinata was walking to school in pain, he didn't feel like riding his bike.

The day before, the stranger with dark brown hair had hit his legs, which will make training difficult for him.

Arriving at school he found Iwaizumi beating up Oikawa.

Ohayo Iwaizumi-San, Oikawa-San!

Hinata's expression changed from a serious one to a big smile as he greeted his elders.

Ohayo Hinata.

Iwaizumi replied more relaxed, while Oikawa scratched his head from the blow.

Ohayo Chibi-Chan 😿

Hinata helped Oikawa to get up and the latter accepted the help of the minor.

let's go to the locker room.

Hai~

The 3 students went to the changing rooms, while Iwaizumi and Oikawa were changing, Hinata talked animatedly with them.

When they finished dressing, Hinata waited for them to get dressed, as the blows he had received the day before had become VERY noticeable.

We are waiting for you at the gym Chibi-Chan ~

Hai!

Both elders left and Hinata locked the door behind him, getting dressed as quickly as possible.