Foreword

Hinata Shōyo

A 15 year old boy, who entered the 1st year of high school only 1 month ago.

But due to some events that occurred, he had to change schools.

Let's turn back time.

.

.

.

.

One month ago

Hinata was on his way to the gym, he was walking through the halls of his school when a door opened from inside a classroom, and a hand pulled him.

It was 6 in the afternoon, so it was a bit dark outside, adding that in that room there were some curtains and spotlights turned off, leaving him without his field of vision

Hinata felt like a hand was on his mouth and another on his waist, this made him nervous.

Who was that person?

Don't yell, don't make noise.

Startled Hinata nodded quickly, causing the person to remove his hand from his mouth.

Who...who are you?

There was no answer, he only felt how the hand on his waist went to his chin, nervously he raised his head a little.

Hinata Shoyo...You are cute.

Said this mysterious person approaching Hinata to him, the last mentioned became even more nervous by the closeness.

He was also disgusted by how that person groped him without shame.

What do you want...?

Fear.

That was the only word that existed to describe how Hinata felt right now.

He could feel how this person smiled, from the tone of voice he could think it was a man.

You.

That person still holding Hinata's chin in his hand, kissed him.

Hinata was shocked, disgusted, embarrassed, sad, scared.

I want you to be mine.