04

They were about to arrive at Hinata's house, but Oikawa was angry that they were ignoring him.

So he silently deci deded to approach Hinata and scare him, so he did, he approached the child's ear and before shouting he smiled.

I Say.

Hey!

Oikawa screamed scaring Iwaizumi and Hinata, the younger just kicked him away from him.

So hit me where it hurts.

Oikawa-san I didn't get scared like that!

Hinata was angry that he yelled in his ear, but blushed when he realized how close he was earlier.

Oikawa smiled evilly without noticing Iwaizumi.

Say my name, like it's a Bad Word

At that moment Hinata remembered what he said to he on the court

don't copy my words Oikawa-san!

Say my name, like it's a Bad word 😉✌️

Hinata blushed a little when Oikawa winked at he.

Why?

Iwaizumi gave Oikawa another blow to keep him walking

Keep walking Shittykawa.

Iwa-Chan 😭

Now Hinata was the one who smiled and as winner began to walk home.

They soon arrived and said goodbye.

Sayonara Iwaizumi-San, Oikawa-San!

Sayonara Hinata.

Sayonara Chibi-Chan 💢

Oikawa was still indignant, but Hinata ignored him and went into his house.

I'm home~

Hinata yelled to let his mother and sister know he was here, but no one answered.

Mmm...so weird

He went up to his room and left his backpack next to a small desk he had, he lay face down on his bed and took his phone.

As soon as he entered he could see several messages from his former teammates from Karasuno, it made him sad not to have the courage to talk to them.

Sugawara

Hinata, are you alright!?
You haven't been to school in 2 days now...
Also you left the volleyball group, everything okay?

Hinata didn't know what to do, he wanted to answer but didn't know what.

Shō:
don't worry Suga-San!
It's just...something happened and I had to change schools, I hope you can understand.