16

Double update cause I'm late. I hope you will enjoy reading and ignore my mistake's cuz i was in hurry. Happy reading and stay face, take care 💖.~~~

~~~~~~~

Hands stiffen, breaths mingled with the hot smoke of the water which is now making the body stiffen in every droplet's It's hitting.
It's like a yesterday when he was just everything but a home frick man. A man who loves cuddling, a man who's everything but bubbly around the whole time with a certain one even after a whole exhausting day.

He never thought in his wildest dream he was forcing his love of life into this marriage. He thought it was ok to be bit jumpy at those touches and talks but was it all ever just beacuse the younger wasn’t into him ever? Does that mean those hesitant eye contact's and bold kisses which kook never knew how to finish was a sign of forcing himself onto the elders? Does that means those matching outfits, making favourite cookies and tea's, back hugs, lil interaction through breaths was just forcing?

Of course it was!

How dumb of him! Haha!

What he just did! How can he be so stupid and never saw those hesitance. He's such a dumb ass bighead who doesn't deserve that angle who's nothing but sweet.

Taehyung doesn't deserve the other's he thought.Should he quite getting lovey dovey with the other's? Should he quite kissing every now and then? Should he quite taking care of the other's with floral hugs and gental touches? Should he just abounded all those thoughts he was thinking lately? Should he just abounded those thought's of going on small dates?

What should he do?

His mind and heart was a mess by now thinking constantly about what he should and shouldn't do.How come he got so stupid that he never saw hurt in those eyes?! Tears were building in his eyes as the shower wasn't helping at all. He closed his eyes as the tears were getting mixed with those warm water hiding his pain.

He cried and cried until tears refused to come out. His beautiful brown smokey galaxy-like eyes became a lava of sadness.

He got back from the shower and saw his angle was sleeping with tears stain in his cheek's making others heart bleed in pain.

He got dressed in a white t-shirt and a blue trouser with damp hair. He ruffled his hair with his right hand in front of the mirror Who's almost in a human in portion . As the mirror is in front of the bed he could see the younger's sleeping face behind through the mirror.
A long sting of tears ran through his smooth cheek's as he stares at the younger. He looked down immediately as the younger was shifting his body from left to right side.

He slowly walk's towards the bed thinking for the thousand time is he Should sleep here or not. He know's he Won't able to sleep without cuddling the younger as it got his habit. He clinched his hand into a fist with running away from the room as he can't think anything more.

He walks into the guests room trying to sleep while tears were silently escaping from his eyes without his concern. He closed his eyes nuzzling his face into the pillow he was holding to sleep. Loud sobs and whimper's were leaving his lips as the night was passing by. He don't know what is happening. He just wanted a family like he dreamed while he was a young with a teen body and mind while seeing his parents every second.

He don't know when he slept crying.

~~~
In the next morning, soft rosey fragrance from the garden blowing  the mind away of those bee's who purely is in love with them are now carelessly trailing behind like the whipped creature they are. Soft chirping of those little creatures were visible like those freshly baked muffin jungkook is serving now in dining table.