10

Hi guys.

All the pictures I've used so far is not mine and I'm gonna use is also not mine. So the credit goes to the rightful owner.

A long ass chapter ahead so Don't kick me plz 😂.
______________________________________

Today is the awaited day of all. Today is everything taehyung waited for. His mind is about to stop working from all the emotions. He can't stop himself but feel nervous. A sudden knock heared as tae's daydream broke making him aware of him mom's presence.

He smiles softly at his mom as she came and set beside him. His mom seemed to notice his son's uneasiness while holding his hand.

She didn’t asked why cause she know's. She took tae's hand in her while kissing his wrist so lovingly stroking his Knuckle's talking.

" Son, i know what's happening right now. ' Don't be nervous ' i won't say as i know it's never gonna help you. Son I'm here to say, things happened so unexpectedly and unplanned. That's life work's my love. You are the only kid and lovely son I've ever wanted and I'm so proud of you calling you my son. You did everything for our sake, you changed your major knowing you are the only one to be after your dad in his company. You worked hard and aren’t like other hard working man who spend's money and time reliving their stress in some bar though i would never say anything for going cause i know how hard it get's for a guy like you nowadays. You are more like homesick boy which I'm glad for. I never wanted to get married and have kids but i changed my mind after i saw jungkook. I saw myself into him for a reason. I don’t want him to get hurt because of you. He's delicate and It's obvious. We want you to marry him not because he's a good kid but because we wanted you to love him, cherish him. Son, maybe It's not how you've wanted to choose your life partner but that's how fate worked for you. Maybe it will be hard for you but try to accept him. For yourself "

Tae listened his mom carefully while nodding his head. As she finished he hugged her putting his head into her chest trying not to cry. He was always a mama's boy so far. A homesick puppy who was obsessed with his beautiful mom. He love his mom more then anything. His mom hugged him back kissing him head while patting his back softly. She know's everything. Things tae told and also things tae didn’t.  Asian mom after-all duh!

She broked the hug saying
" get ready. I bet you're existed to meet your husband right son? Oh i forgot your hyung's are coming to help y-"

" Hello taeeeeeeee. Omo you are looking like a smashed potato.Where's my handsome bestie yah? Dude get up fast we don't want you to look like this beside your handsome friend's. Who know's maybe your husband don't want to merry you after seeing us. "

A hyped jimin bursted rapping the hell out of his life in middle of tae's mom talk. Well, jimin is exited for his best friend's weeding who's dick is in his pant from the moment he got the daylight of the world. Like how he can't fall for anyone neither get seduced by anyone while lots of boy's and girl's tried to make him their. Well magic, he guessed.

Mrs. Kim laughed at jimin while saying She's going outside to cheak everything in while they can chat. Best friend shits you know.

" Dude you are so loud you know "

" not more than the holy last night though  "

Tae coughed while turning red

" Bish shut up. You gotta say all this to your best friend. Shameless bustard "

" Hoe, how do you even find out you are gay while you never sucked a dick? I mean the great handsome bachelor in the whole world is virgin, holy crap I'm not a dickless gay like you. I've a pretty cute ass which gotta have some fun with my yoong's "