13

Hello lovelies.. 🌼..enjoy reading and ignore ma mistakes..

~

It was 4 in the morning and jungkook was awake by now fully cause he couldn't sleep any more.

It's been one week since they got married and taehyung be the happiest human being in the world.
And jungkook,
He's being the best husband anyone can ever ask for. He wake up early, make breakfast, choose outfits for tae, bring his car key's and file's which his husband forgot you can say quite intensionally also after coming back from office he took of his coat, give him juice to drink, eat dinner,  cuddle, listen tae's all blabbering and all.

Tae noticed how kook space out often. He never asked though why cause he thought maybe he's stressed  with Study and stuffs and moreover he's young boy with newly married tag so It's normal to be.
But tae never forgot to bring snacks and chocolate for kook as he got to know he's totally in love with them. He try his to spend some quality time with his husband.

Things were going pretty good but jungkook was frustrated over his married life and was in confusion that what is love actually! How this feel's? Will he ever fall for tae? Or It's just for the sake of his parents? He's so doomed that he can't even make himself calm.

Jungkook was now standing on the balcony. Tired lazy breeze and soft drunk dark was alluring over the world but city lights were making it looks like the world is still up for some work.

He went to take shower and did his morning routine putting his almost long hair who touches his nape in a small bun. Small portions of his peachy black smooth hair falling over his eyes and forehead. His cheeks pale , eyes unfocused.

His tummy growled so went to the kitchen to get himself some food. He chooped some veggies and let some chicken stream while making a fine paste for chicken -veggie soup.

As the food was cooking he set down on the kitchen counter. The whole was pine drop silent but his mind. An unknown feeling of tiredness make up to his eyes and he felt dizzy. So he decided to make some match tea for himself.

He was drinking his tea while having his soup on the table by his side. Feeling a bit easy.

He started to feel drowsy again so he decided to lay down as it's not 5.20 in the morning.

After feeling a hand around him for almost one hour he freed himself from tae's hold making other's whine. He looked back without blinking but his fingerprints drag himself to the other's brown locks. He messaged his scalp for a moment thinking tae is in sleep while admiring him.

Handsome!

" How come we are married and i didn’t even knew you few day's ago?life is strange right? I told me to give you a chance but i myself don't know how love work's actually. Isn't it bit difficult that I'm here a dumb while you care so much for me? Forgive me for not being able to return what you give me."

It's such a shame that tae didn’t heared all those cause he's in deep Slumber from the finest massage he just got. Kook got up, and washed his face again to blow away the tiredness of bed. But there  already miki was preparing the breakfast.

" Miki, i could have make them. You help me so much all the time.You should get some sleep. "
" young master, I'm totally fine. I'm sleeping well but i can see you don't "
"n-no, i slept well "

Even though Miki saw him on the kitchen earlier she didn't dragged that matter.

Kook tried to change the topic as miki was being concerned about him also he don't want miki to know about those stuffs his mind cook every night. He without saying any words further took some frest fruits and started to cut them as tae told him he would like to have some fruits in breakfast before the night.

Kook was so into the work that he didn’t notice tae was coming downstairs with half closed eyes, hair disheveled looking too cute handle in blue penguin pajamas.

He didn’t uttered a word directly going to his husband clinging like he's a pillow to hold.
Jungkook got startled from the sudden movement while miki gently left the kitchen with a creepy smirk in her face.

Taehyung put his face in kook's neck breathing  his baby blueberry scent away which he's addicted for by now.

Jungkook hold the knife like his life depend's on it. Tae holds his waist with right hand and left hand slowly going inside kook's oversized t-shirt. Tae hummed in satisfaction from the soft skin under his fingerprint. But was roaming his hand gently but suddenly something got trapped between his fingers as his half closed eyes are not fully open and big like they will come out at any moment.

Was his husband wear a waist chain? How come he never knew? Hold on! The fuck! How he supposed to stay calm guessing that?..
Tae's mind is now fully fogged with the thought of his pretty husband wearing some pretty jewelleries in his tiny waist.

And if we talk about kook then his lips are almost bleeding from the content biting for now. How he should react when his handsome, rich, fabulous bitch husband in the fucking morning was just back hugging him with his long thick finger was making a mess of him?! Top of that his husband just touched his waist chain which no one knows for years other then his family members. He don't wanna get disgusted look's from his husband cause of his jewelleries he wear.

So he pulled away from tae making the other's almost whine . Gosh, he's in love with that human being.

"T-tae you should go and fresh up. It's almost your breakfast time. Yo-you should go and take a shower I'm almost done preparing breakfast "

" But doll you didn't choose my outfits for today "

" a-ah..i forgot. You go first I'm coming "
Taehyung hummed while kissing kook's forehand.

But they didn't talked about the waist chain matter as tae saw kook was not even trying to bring the topic. He want his baby to say this by himself. So,he left the topic here.

Tae goes upstairs and kook inhale a breath which he was trying to take for long. His cheeks were pink red while heartbeat faster like everytime tae hold him like this or call him some special names.

After choosing outfits they had their breakfast and tae left for his office dropping kook in his University.

~~~~~~
Thing were going like this pretty good for taehyung but suddenly kook told him he want's to home school as he don't like the idea of going University and after those works but tae hold him he don't have to do anything miki will do but of course kook said no to his husband saying

"  miki is a good cook but she can't handle the spice amount also her rice is not eatable according to you so i don't want you to suffer for food just for me. Although I'll miss my sassy ass best friend but he can visit me and I'm more comfortable at home ."

Taehyung immediately hugged his baby smooching everywhere he craved for without the lips. But surprisingly kook kissed him in his lips  cause don't wanna make tae feel like he's not happy for he dont want it. He want his husband to feel all those love his mom gave him dad cause good partners do so. And if we started to talk about tae his braincells stopped working for a second completely cause lord his crush /his husband kissed him. Kook kissed him softly holding him by tae's shirt collar, fisting it gently.
Tae hummed softly kissing the others by waist holding like he's the precious creature in the whole world alone which is quite true.
Tae sucked kook's lower lips gently pulling it making the other's whimper unconsciously.

They kissed for a while untill tae got satisfied and kook out of his breath.
Tae again smooched his baby everywhere making kook closed his eyes.

It's such a shame if tae only knew his husband''s mind.

Tae and kook are now also more comfortable with each other as tae is a humble romantic  human being a kook is a sofie for his husband without knowing. So after debating for 10 good minutes tae agreed but he didn't knew the exact reasom behind kook's home schooling.

~~~~~~'~~
1476 words.
Thats it....

Guys i like Jewel’s so don't kill me cause I'm obsessed with kook wearing waist / body chain...

Hope you enjoyed 🌷