Chapter 44

“I already decided…” I said directly and he looked at me seriously, waiting for my decision.

“Please….” He whispered

I can see the pain in his eyes. He's begging for his happiness with me and his son.

“I’m going back with you.” I said and I see a hope in his eyes. His broken heart pieces are slowly forming to be complete again.

“Thank you!” he said and hugged me.

I hugged him backed, ofcourse.

“But… this doesn’t mean that I already give my full trust back to you.” I said and he nod with his teary eyes. “I'm doing this for miggy…” I whispered and he hugged me again.

“Don’t worry, I won’t make that mistake again. I promised.” He promise to me.

“Miggy, anak…. We’re going to ilocos and we will live there with your dada.” I said and he looked at me.

“How about Wawa and wowo, mama?” he asked.

“They will stay here..” I said and tears started forming in his little eyes.

“But mama….” He started

“Anak, You’re going to meet your tita's and Tito’s there but don’t worry anak, we're going to visit your Wawa and wowo every summer or weekends naman.” I said making him understand.

He nod

Day after, we're already at the airport, ready to go back to ilocos Norte. Miggy kissed his uncles one by one and his grandparents as well.

“Are you sure?” kuya Dylan

“kuya.. ofcourse.. I’m doing this for my son.” I said and he hugged me

“okay… Mag-ingat ka and don’t forget to call us. Okay?” he said

“yes kuya.” Sabi ko Naman.

Pumasok na kami sa private plane and we are just waiting for Simon and guia.

Guia is going to ilocos with us because, she and Simon planned to start a business there.

“Oh! Hi!” guia greeted

“Hello cous! You ready?” I asked

“Ofcourse cous, it's my first time to go there. I'm so excited!” she said excitedly

Magkatabi si guia and simon samatala magkatabi Naman kaming tatlo Nina Sandro at Ang aming anak na si miggy.

To Reid:📥

Hey! We’re going back to ilocos today. Btw, thank you so much for your advice. I hope your happy and may you find your star (asap!).

I text Reid to let him know that we’re going back to ilocos. May be this will be the last time that I’ll text him. I hope he will reply.

Sandro was looking at the screen. He saw what I texted.

He immediately look at me.

“It’s okay…. I know it’s hard.” He whispered and I nod.

“Thank you” I whispered back.

From reid📥:

Good luck and your welcome:)…

He replied with simple words “Good luck” and “your welcome”. These words means a lot to me. I know he was out of words that’s why he just gave 2 simple words for me but I hope he is happy.

 --

40 minutes left and we're gonna land at Ilocos Norte. So, here we are.

Another chapter of my life is open.

To be Continued…

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ...
ADVANCE THANK YOU! 😘