Chapter 11

Sandro’s POV

From Althea 📥(3 Messages)

From Althea📥:

Hi sands! Can we lunch together?

From Althea📥:

Pls. Reply immediately love…. I love you

From Althea📥:

Okay fine love… kakain nalang ako dito sa malapit na restaurant. I hope your doing well. I Love you always! Kumain kana diyan ha! Mwuah!!!

She sent 3 messages to me. I was so annoyed, she even call me love. It doesn’t suit's us.

Few minutes after, I still didn’t replied on any of her messages. She’s the main reason Kung bakit Hindi na ako kinakausap ni tara.

Tara is my first love. She’s the only woman who's beside me whenever I have problems. She’s been so supportive since day 1. I want to spend the rest of my life with her and more than that, I want to have a family with her.

“Knock” “knock””knock”

“Good morning po sir!” my assistant greet as she enter my office.

“Hi Ate Carla, Good morning po!” I smiled as I greeted back at her. Ate Carla is my assistant since 2019 and it’s already 2028. So She’s my assistant for 9 years already. She’s on her 50’s na and her son also works here in the capitol as well.

“Sir---” she said but I stopped her.

“Ate Carla, just call me Sandro…” I said as I pleased her to just call me Sandro instead of Sir. “Sandro nalang po.. nakakahiya..” I said again and she nod.

“Ok Sandro” she said and I smiled

“ Ok… I just want to remind you na mayroon Kang meeting ngayong hapon with Mayor Edgar Buencaflor and Gov. Matthew Manotoc. I Ask Gov. About what time Ang meeting niyo but he just said na Anytime daw after ng meeting mo Kay Mayor Edgar.” She said while showing me the paper and pointing out my schedule meetings for today.

“Okay Ate! Ako na Ang bahala” I said and she nods

“ Ok sir that’s all… I mean Sandro pala…” she forgot and I just laugh a little bit.

“It’s Okay Ate Carla” I said

After that ay lumabas na si Ate Carla and I check my Instagram. I try to text and call Tara but she didn’t answer it. So Napilitan akong mag-post ng picture namin to tell her that I really love her and no one can ever replace her in my heart. I put a caption “You will always be the love of my life, Love. I can’t live without you”. Yes, I can’t live without her. She inspires me the most in my life especially when we’re still in London.

Few minutes after, I saw lots of sweet comments and I won’t deny the fact na kinilig ako dun pero Hindi pa siya nilike ni Tara. Well, that hurts at mas uminit pa Ang ulo ko nung nakita ko na nilike ni Althea. Well I hope na masaktan siya ng sobra na Sana tigilan Niya na ako at Hindi na matuloy Ang kasal namin.

________

After ng meeting ko Kay Mayor Edgar ay pumunta na ako kaagad sa Office ni Matthew.

“Hey cuz!” I gladly greet him.

“Hey! Come inside” he said and I go inside quickly

“So, how’s your day?” he asked

“Not really great” I answered

“I saw your post” he said while looking at me seriously. “You know bro,… you should move on. One month nalang ikakasal kana and You should let yourself learn to love Althea. She’s kind...Smart, beautiful… what else? I know na type mo siya” he said habang kumukunot Naman Ang noo ko.

“It’s not that easy…” I said but he stop me.

“I know… Just Move on bro…Just Try to love Althea.” He insisted

“You don’t understand me. Tara is my first love. Hangga't nabubuhay siya I will always fall in love with her” I said making him understand me. “You want me to fall in love with the woman I just met? The woman who just appeared out of nowhere? No! I hate her. I hate how dad arrange me with her. Kilala Naman ng buong angkan natin si Tara diba? Oh bakit kailangan pa na i-arrange ako sa Kay Althea? Is it because she’s rich, her family’s rich and we need each other? Is that all?” I said in front of him. I stopped my tears from falling down. Sa sobrang inis sinabi Kona lahat-lahat pero tahimik Lang siya.

“I saw that Althea liked the post. Maybe nasakatan siya…” he said

“Well, she deserved it” I said

“No! No woman deserve to be hurt Sandro.” He said

“Bakit ba pinipilit mo'ko sa kanya?ha?” I asked

“It’s because both of you deserve each other. Bagay kayo sandro. Pagmamahal nalang Ang kulang. Try to love her and you'll see..” he said

“ No!” I whispered walking out of his office. He didn’t stopped me and I thank him for that. Right now, I need time for myself. I should just go to the bar at uminom ng Alak para makalimutan lahat-lahat.

Why does they want me to fall in love with her?

I don’t want to hurt Tara. Hangga’t nabubuhay siya I will always fall in love with her.

----

Hi Guys! I hope you like this Chapter. Please don’t forget to VOTE and FOLLOW ME.

Pasenya na po Kung late na po akong nakapag-update. Thank you po!