Chapter 23

Althea's POV

One of the best days that I'm gonna treasure in my life.

Sandro and I tried the Sand boarding rides. It was so great! We took lots of pictures and post it in Instagram. We used the hashtag #unplanned #love #gettingmarriedsoon. Many of his fans mostly say "sana all" and "congratulations" in the comment section that makes me giggle sometimes.

Sandro is the part of me that I'll always need. Sobrang Napamahal na'ko sa kanya. He is the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. But, do he feel the same on me?

"Hey love, I'm going to the restroom muna." He said.

"Okay love!" I said

Sandro's POV

I told her that I will go to the restroom to pee even though I'm not. My private investigator messaged me that they already found where Tara is.

I miss Tara's voice so much.

*Ring**Ring**Ring*

"Sir, Alam na po namin Kung nasaan si Tara."

"Where is she?"I asked

"She's in Manila sir. She's living with a man named ryan. According po sa investigation namin ay palagi po siyang may mga pasa. Binubogbog ata siya ng kanyang bagong nobyo."

"What?!"i said

"Call the police immediately! Baka anong mangyari sa kanya..!!" Sabi ko

"Okay po sir!" Sabi Niya and he hang up

I'm waiting for his call again. After few minutes ay tumawag ulit siya.

"So?" Sabi ko

"Sir.. Nakuha na po siya Ng mga pulis. She's already in the safe hands sir."

"That's great! Thank you" I said and hang up.

That's was not good. Kung pwede Lang Sana ay pumunta na'ko sa Manila kaagad ngayon ngunit Hindi ko pwedeng iwanan si Althea.

Napamahal na'ko sa kanya pero Hindi ko din maintindihan minsan. I do love her but I also love tara the most.

These word always got through my mind Everytime I think about Tara's name.

"Hangga't nabubuhay siya, I will always fall in love with her"

I hope I couldn't hurt Althea's feelings so much. Hoping she remembered that this was a deal and we aren't serious. I used her to move on by calling her "love" but I realized I really can't.

-----

I already get back to her. Our dinner was already set up by my staff. It was beautiful as I expected.

She's smiling on me.

I couldn't say "I love you!" to her. I already felt guilty everytime I lie to her especially to myself.

After we eat, she asked me to dance with her and I said YES. Oh God! This will be the last time I'll get close to her. I swear!

We're at the center and the music is starting to play....

𝗔𝗹𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗮 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗩

(𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐈𝐂 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐎𝐏! 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐊 𝐔!)

The music is starting to play....

(Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?)

Looking through his beautiful attractive eyes, I put both of my hand in his shoulders and place his hands in my hips.

(Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be)

His eyes are looking at mine. I know the man whom I give my everything will hurt me at the end.

(Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you)

If it's possible to be with him forever, I will do. But it's very impossible. I can't help falling in love with someone who can't love me back.

(Althea's tears are already forming in her eyes, showing the pain she feel in front of him.)

(Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be)

(Take my hand
Take my whole life too
For I can't help falling in love with you
For I can't help falling in love with you)

The memories we made with each other will only be a memory and will not happen ever again. His love is very temporary and will fade anytime he see's his star. The star whom will never be me.

(Althea's tears is already falling down and Sandro did see it. They were still dancing at the center, having their time to feel their love for each other. Sandro is trying to stop his tears from falling down. Showing that he wasn't hurt, but deep inside he was hurt multiple times.)

----

They were already at their home, trying to sleep. Still both of them can't move on on what happened.

Althea: (No matter what happened, I'll fight for my love for you. You can hurt me multiple times, sandro. My love for you is very strong. When I get tired, I will set you free but time will come that it's too late for you to love me back. )

Sandro: (I tried to love you... but someone owns my heart. It wasn't you, I know you know that. I don't want to hurt you anymore, Althea.... I'll stay away for your best, hoping you won't go near me.)

To be Continued...

Guys😭!!magparamdam Naman kayo!huhu! Please vote by clicking the star at your left side below.

I hope you like this Chapter.

Madamo guid nga Salamat!
- Author❤️