Chapter 37

Althea’s POV

It’s Saturday… My Dad's 60th Birthday!

I know that Sandro and his family will come. I'm okay with that, I already move on and it’s better for him to see our son after 2 years.

Our son was the best blessings that I’ve got for the last 2 years.

Despite everything that happened in the past especially when his twin sister died, I still thank God for giving me a chance to be a mother again. For letting my son live in this world. I know my heart has still broken pieces but atleast some pieces are formed because of my son.

---

Beside me, I saw my 2 years old son trying his best to walk towards me, he's still learning.

“Be careful anak!” I said

“Mama…Ma-ma.. Ah!.” he said pouting his lips

Muntik na siyang matumba buti nalang at nasalo ko siya kaagad

“What’s wrong?” I asked

“I.. want that mama.. pweaasee mama..” he said cutely. He was pointing his hands in the balloon.

“Okay, sure anak.” I said. Binuhat ko Ang anak ko at kinuha Ang lobo na gusto Niya.

“Thank chu, ma-ma!” he said.

Hindi pa siya masyado marunong magsalita.

“Your welcome, anak!” I said and he cutely smiled on me.

--

SANDRO’S POV

It’s Saturday and we are going to Capiz na for Tito Miguel’s 60th Birthday.

My body is freezing na parang may ene-expect Doon sa Capiz.

No matter what it is, i-im always ready. I should expect what is unexpected. Pero parang Hindi parin ako mapakali eh.

“Sandro come on! The private plane is ready!” dad said at sumunod Naman ako kaagad.

“I’m excited!!!” Vinny said cheerfully

“Sandro's more excited!” asar ni Simon sa'kin

I ignored him and dad laugh.

I was looking seriously at the window of the plane. Thinking what I’m gonna do there if saw Althea. Well ofcourse, I need to say sorry. Sorry for everything that I did to her.

To ask her if we could start again.

“Ang layo Naman Ng iniisip mo!” Sabi ni dad

“Nothing dad” I said back

“I know what are you thinking …” Sabi ni mom and I look at her

“It’s Althea? Isn't it?” She asked.

I nod that it is really her.

After few hours, malapit na kami sa Capiz. I'm so nervous and my hands are so cold.

“Actually, Mauna na kayo dun sa bahay nila because we’re gonna visit some politician in the capitol. And also your Tito Miguel is in the capitol with me so expect your tita nalang. Don’t forget to respect ha!” dad said

We three nod at him.

When we already landed at the Roxas City Airport, many media's are taking pictures and videos on us. Some are trying to take an interview with me but i declined. Only dad answered their short interview.

There are so many PSG's around to protect us.

Moving on, we were already on our way to Althea's house. My body is freezing again, I don’t know what to do.

I was thinking and thinking until… the car stops and we are already in front of their house.

“Good luck..” Simon said

Simon and Vinny already Go inside of their house first. While I’m still inside of the car.

“Uhmm sir… Andito na po Tayo. Pwede na po kayong bumaba.” One of our PSG said and I nod

I have no choice we are already here. I need to face my fears.

On my way to the front door. Simon and Vinny immediately goes out, they were shocked.

“Kuya…” Vinny said

“I know… she’s inside.” I said

“Not only her..” Simon said

“What do you mean?” I asked

They both move backward and give me way to enter the front door.

When I enter it, I was so amazed by the designs or interior of the house. Looking around I saw Althea and I smiled. She changed a lot and she looks so beautiful…

I was about to go to her but I saw a toddler… who looks exactly like me…

He is looking at me

He is looking at me...

“Dada?!” he said

Inner me: A-am I dreaming?! Did he just call me dada?!

Althea has no expression… I can see that she’s mad at me..

The toddler ran towards me and I immediately hugged him.

“I wav you dada!” he said. He doesn’t know how to pronounce words clearly but he’s so cute.

I kissed him over and over again and he just chuckled.

“Go to ma-ma…” he said and we both go to Althea

“Love, is he?” I asked

“Don’t call me love… and Yes he is our child..” she said madly.

And I nod

It hurts when she don’t want me to call her love but I do understand her.

To be Continued…

PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BY CLICKING THE STAR AT YOUR LEFT SIDE BELOW!
THANK YOU 😘