Chapter Forty-Five: Hana's House & Sailing

Start from the beginning

"Okay. That's a good idea." Tio commented to him, now giving him a hug, inadvertently getting Leo in between her big breasts. "You're the best."

"Tio! Let Leo go! Your boobs are suffocating him!" Braedey berated, Tio now letting Leo go as the latter stumbled out, his face slightly red. "We should go to the nearby park." She now suggested, the others agreeing with this and they made their way along to the park just a street away.

"Okay. Here we go." Leo now rolled the teleportation sphere ahead onto the bridge up ahead, and it opens a portal to the Tokyo alleyway ahead of them. "There."

"Let's go

"Let's go." Tessa said, and the four of them made their way through the portal, arriving in Tokyo as the blue portal closes behind them. "Guess we'll take the train home after we're done here."

"At least we can rely on that." Tio nods in agreement.

"So, where is Hana's house located?" Braedey asked. He felt so much smaller now seeing all of the buildings towering above like the concrete jungle it is.

"From the locator, it looks like her house isn't too far away from here." Leo informed to them, and they all began to make their way along to where Hana's house may be located. "We should reach it in a few minutes." He added in, as they go down the footpaths.

"My feet hurt." Braedey now started to whine like a little kid as they go along. "I don't wanna walk anymore! I'm tired!"

"Braedey, stop being such a baby." Tio then smirked. "Oh, wait. You can't." She snickered, Braedey fuming in frustration.

"Why I oughta..." Braedey mumbled in frustration.

"Dude, Tio is much taller than you, so she could put you over her lap and give you something painful." Leo now said to him, Braedey gulping as he shuddered at this. "Plus, it's not even that far to walk. Now come on."

"Why is it that whenever anyone says it's not that far to walk, it always ends up being further away than they say?" Braedey muttered to himself before following on after the other three.

Eventually, after only a few minutes, the four friends arrive at where Hana's house is. However, as they did so, they were all confused and taken back by what the house looks like. It didn't look that big, and seems too... casual for Hana and her mother.