Page 2

On my first day of teaching all the kids were loud happy and some being funny and some are pranksters and some where nerds and some of them like to call themselves the Bad Boys and 5 minutes after a student who just showed up to class was Trey he is the bad boy student that all the girls are drooling all over him and today's lesson I will be teaching them chemistry the kids are very happy that I am the new teacher and I will be with you guys for a long time as I start the lesson some students in class started yelling at each other and I interrupted them and yell at them to stop talking and get to work as the rest of the day goes by and class ended I got a call from my boyfriend to yell at me to come home and I told him I will be there as I gathered all of my things my best friend and colleague who is also a teacher comes in the room and try's to talk to me about my boyfriend drew she knows wats going on and wats happening to me she tries to help but it made the situation worse when she helped me before but one student was listening from the hallway it was Trey the bad boy he forgot his phone in class before he went in the classroom he heard me and my friend talking about me of what my situation is and Trey, the so-called "Bad Boy" of the school, was a complex character. With his enigmatic aura and rugged charm, he had an undeniable magnetism that drew attention from both students and teachers alike. He was known for his devil-may-care attitude, his leather jacket, and his penchant for bending the rules.

However, beneath the tough exterior, Trey had a keen intellect and a surprising depth that few people took the time to discover. He had a knack for sensing when something was amiss or when someone needed help, even though he didn't always show it.

Trey's life had its own share of challenges, and he had a reputation for being a lone wolf, but that didn't stop him from quietly observing the world around him. His interest in my personal situation was a testament to his genuine curiosity about people, which often went unnoticed behind his rebellious facade.

As the days passed, Trey's presence in my life continued to evolve, and his involvement in the events that unfolded would reveal more about him than anyone had ever imagined.