"Yes... Ms. Caldecott," Tristan said now embarrassed.

"Dude," Josh laughed quietly at his best friend who quickly flipped him off before picking up his pen again.

"Yeah, I think so too. Ok, any questions? Good, I'll assign your teams," Ms. Caldecott said before walking through the students. "You, you, you, you - con. You, you, you, you, - pro," She said pointing to Rory, Paris, Louise and Madeline. "You, you, you, you - con," She said, this time pointing to Cassie, Sophie, Josh and Tristan. "You, you, you -"

"Who did she point to?" Paris whispered.

"Well I think she..." Madeline whispered, glancing over at Rory.

"Excuse me, Ms. Caldecott?" Paris said as she stood up from her seat.

"Miss Geller?"

"I wasn't sure who you pointed to just now."

"Oh, uh, let's see. You, Miss Lynn, Miss Grant and Miss Gilmore, Rory," She said, clarifying on which twin she had just pointed to.

"A-Are you sure?" Paris asked her.

"Yes I am, but thank you for asking," Ms. Caldecott smiled as Paris sat back down. "Ok, you, you, you and you - pro. You and you - con."

Soon enough the bell has rung and all the students were quickly filling out of Ms. Caldecott's classroom. Out in the hall were various groups of four students, all of them discussing their plan for the upcoming debate. Which is why the Dugray cousins and the new couple were standing to the side of the hall talking about the class.

"So when should we meet?" Sophie asked.

"As long as it's not Friday I'm there," Cassie answered, referring to the dinner she had with her grandparents every Friday night.

"If Cassie's there, I'm there," Josh answered, as he hugged her from behind.

"Oh you two are so cute you make me wanna gag," Sophie smiled sweetly. "What about you doofus?" Sophie asked, looking over at Tristan but once again his focus was on Rory.

"If only you were Rory, then he might actually pay attention," Josh whispered to his girlfriend.

"Or he'd be too busy staring at you to listen," Sophie suggested.

"So let's cross off my house as places to study," Cassie told them, a confused look appearing on her face as she watched Josh stare at her sister. "Does he know she has a boyfriend?"

"Don't remind him," Josh said quietly.

"Ah Dean," Sophie sighed, remembering seeing the tall boy at the dance a few weeks ago. "He's cute."

"Rory sure thinks so," Cassie replied.

Without saying a word Tristan suddenly came back to life and walked over to Rory's group. The trio he left behind watched as he greeted everyone but Rory. Cassie laughed quietly, finding it so funny how Tristan thought that was the way to win Rory over.

"So how about my house, we can work tomorrow," Josh suggested. "My dad and his.." he let out a groan like he didn't want to say the next word, "his girlfriend are out of town for the weekend."

"Your house?" Cassie asked.

Despite being his girlfriend of 1 month, Cassie still hasn't been to his house. Everytime she suggested he said it wasn't a good idea to a number of different reasons, but here he was suggesting they go there.

"Yeah," Josh nodded, not seeing the confusion on his girlfriend's face. "We'll work out the details later. I have to catch up with Tristan, he's my ride home. Bye," he pressed a quick kiss on Cassie's cheek, another thing that surprised her. "Later Soph."