Jimin watches with parted lips as Haeso walks away, to where he can only assume to be the direction of his office. Ro-un doesn't hesitate, heading toward the front door with his fingers closed around a set of car keys.

He stops next to Jimin and when Jeongguk notices, he steps between them, keeping the blond behind him.

"If you touch him, you'll no longer have the fingers you need to carry your keys," Jeongguk warns him with subtle rasp to his voice, eyes narrowed.

Ro-un inhales, running his fingers through his hair. He is absolutely filled with anger and Jimin would be lying if he said he wasn't afraid. He sticks to Jeongguk's back, still thinking that this is exactly what he deserves. He's a liar and he's dirty.

"You're a fucking whore. You know that right?" Ro-un snaps and Jeongguk shoves him back by his shoulder.

"And yet you failed to get between my legs. What does that say about you?" Jimin quips.

Ro-un's glare sharpens by the second but thankfully, his anger takes him out the front door. He climbs into his car and they watch as he struggles to drive through the crowd of people.

When he's out of sight, the breath that Jimin is holding in finally releases from his red lips. His small fingers slide through his golden locks and Jeongguk's hand settling on the small of his back helps keep him at bay.

"Let's get out of here, we'll go back to my place. I'll have security waiting for us at the front of the apartment building and Namjoon will accompany us. How does that sound?" Jeongguk asks.

Jimin looks up at him and when he does, Jeongguk's eyes narrow in on the red mark that must be on his cheek. "Are you sure? Shouldn't we just stay here?"

Jeongguk shakes his head. "If my father finds out that we're still here he'll blow up. He must have taken the situation a little lighter because supposedly, you to know each other," he mentions.

"No," Jimin replies swiftly. "I ran into him once when I was shopping for supplies for my new apartment, and... I'm pretty sure we've talked over the phone, too. I was a little drunk," he explains.

Jeongguk tilts his head to the side. He's confused, Jimin can tell. But the former doesn't say anything, most likely because they've been through enough today and they still have a lot of other stuff to deal with.

The intertwine their hands and make their way out of the house to meet up with Hoseok and Namjoon.

To no surprise, when they arrive at Jeongguk's apartment building, there are several news reporters outside. Jimin can feel his heart beat a little bit quicker. He rubs his palms against his thighs, placing a cap on his head. Namjoon and Hoseok walk out of the vehicle first, helping Jimin and Jeongguk out afterward.

Jimin keeps his head down as the yelling begins. He feels fingers snake toward his own and when he realizes that they belong to Jeongguk, he relaxes.

With no idea where they are, he watches his feet until he hears his name called out by a familiar voice. On instinct, he stops moving and he turns around, spotting Taehyung not too far in the distance. From what Jimin can tell, he seems worried and starts to approach the crowd.

"No, Tae, stay back!" Jimin shouts, however his voice is drowned out. His shirt is pulled on and it's torn and he ends up being separated from the group, crowded. Cameras and flashes and microphones come at him from every angle. His stepping becomes uneven and he loses balance, falling into a reporter.

Jeongguk can be spotted ahead trying to fight his way through Hoseok and Namjoon but neither of them let him go. If they were to, the exact same thing would happen to him. Again.

Jimin hiccups when he topples over as the reporter he has fallen against is knocked around. His head hits the ground well enough that he becomes dazed, seeing double and the incessant sparkling of camera flashes makes him nauseous. The breeze chills his skin as the right side of his shirt hangs just below his chest, exposing his skin. His eyes well with tears as he tries to cover up but he just can't. He can't move.

When suddenly, everything goes black and something is draped over top of him. He's being helped onto his feet when he can see Taehyung's shoes and pants as he's lifted bridal style, jacket kept draped over his front.

Amid the chaos, Jimin can then hear Hoseok and Namjoon as well as other security clientele approach and help weave them through the crowd, into the building.

Jimin isn't uncovered until they're out of sight. He's placed onto his feet softly but he wobbles and he's caught by a hand secured around his waist. The hoodie is pulled off of him and he looks up and Jeongguk is looking at him with probably the most fear-stricken eyes he has ever seen.

"Are you okay?" he asks breathlessly, reaching out to place his hands against Jimin's cheeks.

He nods his head. "I'm okay. Just a little shaken up, is all." Jimin looks over and Taehyung is talking to Namjoon as Hoseok continues to keep an eye over the press.

"Let's get you upstairs." Jeongguk drapes Taehyung's jacket over Jimin's arms.

They make their way to the elevator and Jimin clings to Jeongguk's side, still off balance. When they make it into the apartment room, they take a seat on the couch. Jeongguk then searches Jimin's body more thoroughly, checking for any injuries, when he noticed a little scuff on his head.

"Shit, let me get the medical kit." Jeongguk is in the process of standing but Jimin grabs his wrist. The man stills and he sits back down.

"I'm okay, I promise. I just need some rest, please," he asks quietly.

Jeongguk contemplates but shakes his head. "At least let me clean it, Min. Just give me a few minutes, okay? I'll get you changed and then we can rest."

Jimin pouts but nods his head anyways, letting go of Jeongguk's wrist. When he comes back, he patches the blond up quickly and carries him into the bedroom.

These are things that Jimin can most definitely do on his own but having Jeongguk here, being so keen and gentle and worried is something he has always desired and treasures. He lifts his arms so the torn shirt can come off and steps out of his pants when they're lowered down his legs.

Jeongguk helps to put him in a pair of clean shorts and one of the businessman's big shirts, so big that it hides the shorts themselves.

They settle in the bed and Jeongguk rests back as Jimin lays on his chest. The former kisses his head, holding him securely.

"Just get some sleep. We'll figure more things out tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay," Jimin whispers, places a kiss against Jeongguk's chest. "Tomorrow."