ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ

"How are you even alive?" you inquire, backing away from the man.

Thankfully, Naruto is taking a nap right now, which leaves you in the presence of the Uchiha alone.

"You are Tobirama's great-granddaughter" You narrow your eyes at him making Madara chuckle

"Indeed, your expression matches his"

"What are you doing here?" you demand, preparing to defend yourself if he tries to attack you.

"I came here for you"

Madara in seconds has you against the wall with his right hand wrapped around your neck, as you feel completely hopeless.

Why can't you fight? This never happened before.

"You can't attack me here" his mange yo sharingan stares at you, making you shiver in fear.

His next words are what shocked you.

"Wake up now"

🔹🔹🔹

You open your eyes, to find yourself still standing in the kitchen.

But there's no Madara.

You don't understand what just happened, but it didn't feel like a dream to you.

"Damn him, Uchiha"

You mumble under your breath in anger at what just occurred, thinking that you are finally going mad.

"Mama" you snap out of your thoughts at the voice of Naruto.

"Yes, sweetie? "

"I'm hungry"

You giggle, picking up the small child, and kissing his cheek.

"Well, I'm making your favorite food,  would your favorite food,  would you like to help me?"

"Yes, mama!"

Maybe moving in with Kakashi is not a bad idea, at least you would be away from trouble for a while.

You need to keep Naruto safe.

🔹🔹🔹

"I have decided to move in with you"

"Huh?"

"Don't tell me you have changed your mind,  Kakashi"

You tease the silver-haired man as he sits on your couch holding his pervy book.

"No,  I'm just surprised that you accepted the offer,  I thought you said we should take it slow" you shrug, sitting beside him.

"I don't feel safe in my own home,  I fear that someone might attack Naruto and me and I won't be able to fight" you confess.

Now,  that made Kakashi more suspicious that you are hiding something from him.

"Did something happen, while I was on my mission?" you shook your head in response.

"You know I'm just worried about the strangers that tried to kidnap me and Natuto, but nothing happened ever since then" you lie.

But it is not really a lie,  as you don't know if you were dreaming or having a vision or you were put...

... In another dimension.

"Alright, I will help you move tomorrow"

"Oh, and Kakashi?"

"Yes?"

"If I see you holding this book around my son,  I'm going to beat you up"