ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

"You look nervous" Kakashi points out, noticing how you are clutching into Naruto's small hand.

"Well, this is my first date, I never had a boyfriend before" you explain.

Kakashi decided to take you out on a date after you accepted to become his girlfriend.

Well, the reason why you agreed to start dating is that Kakashi is a childhood friend, responsible, and most importantly, cares for Naruto.

So, why not give it a chance.

While walking in the village, you run into the head of the Uchiha clan and his younger son.

"Long time was no seen, Senju"

You tried your hardest to not roll your eyes at Fugaku Uchiha as he smirks painfully at you.

Yes, the conflict between the Uchiha and the Senju has subsided, however, Fugaku finds it amusing to annoy you.

On the other hand, you are on good terms with his kind wife and drop by every once in a while to check on you.

Kakashi narrows his visible eye at the man.

"Indeed...hello Sasuke" You greet the young boy with a smile as he walks from behind his father's legs and greets you back with a shy attitude.

"Hello, Ms. Senju"  you chuckle softly.

"Aren't you going to greet Sasuke, Naruto?" Kakashi points out.

"NO! SASUKE IS AN UGLY DUCK!" Your eyes widen at Naruto's behavior.

"YOU ARE ALSO GROSS"

Sasuke pulls his tongue out at Naruto after saying those words.

"I truly apologize for Naruto's behavior, I don't know what has gotten into him" you state.

"I see no lie in his words"

The copycat ninja mumbles, as he pats Naruto's hair.

You glare at Kakashi as Fugaku and his son walk away from you two.

"Don't encourage him" you warn your boyfriend who shrugs.

"You are the one who called him duckbutt when we were alone"

               🐣 🐥🐤🐥🐤🐣                          
You sit at the table beside Kakashi, as Naruto went to the bathroom.

You wanted to come with him, but he insisted that he is a 'big boy' who can take care of himself.

"So, how long did you love me?" you ask in a teasing tone towards Kakashi.

The questioned man smiles under his mask at your question.

"Ever since I started reading icha icha paradise" you roll your eyes at him.

"I'm speaking for real" you assert.

"Ever since I joined team seven" your face heats up.

"You know Rin had a crush on you, like many of your girlfriends" you utter out of the blue.

"I only fall for you," he says, not removing his gaze away from you.

You suddenly realize that Naruto didn't come back from the restroom.

"I will go check on Naruto"

🐣🐤🐥🐤🐥🐣

"Naruto, are you in here?

You knock on the men's restroom door a few times, but when you don't receive an answer, you start to get worried.

You walk into the restroom, only to be shocked by the sight in front of you.

Two Akatsuki members are standing there, one of them is holding knocked out Naruto

"By the order of Pain-sama, you are coming with us"

And that's when you snapped.