WIN ME IF YOU CAN:4 (FINAL)

Start from the beginning

Meanwhile,
"D-does it fit right?" Asked sana looking at tzuyu.
"Yes. " The only answer that tzuyu gave. Sana nodded.
"Umm, can you pls turn around?" Asked sana. Tzuyu then did what sana told her.

Sanas hands were shaking a bit. But nonetheless Sana's hand made it through tzuyu's body. Her eyes stuck on Tzuyu's back and shoulder that were strong enough for sana to feel while tzuyu felt the soft touches on her back . Her hands going up and down of tzuyu's back and then moved it to tzuyu's waist and then to hips. Every touch that she made made tzuyu felt butterflies in her stomach. Tzuyus breath was getting heavier. Sana's eyes shamelessly checked tzuyu out that moment. Touching and thinking how it would look off her. Sana then turn tzuyu to face her.

Tzuyus confused eyes looked at sana's eyes that were looking at her, those looks were so sure that tzuyu is the only one in her life. Sanas hands went to the dresses collar , she fixed it gently. Then at the end tucked tzuyu's hair behind her ears.

Sana's fingers slightly touched tzuyu's cheeks. Eyes didn't move from one another. Untill tzuyu realized what was happening and pushed sana's hand away. Tzuyus eyes again went back to being cold. Sana looked down feeling a bit hurt.

'why does it hurts so bad. ' sana thought to herself. Tzuyu went back to the change. While sana still was standing there with her sad face. She then saw others looking at her worriedly. Sana forcefully smiled.

"Haha It fits her right..." Said Sana even though she wants to cry right now.

A few minutes later tzuyu came out again. This time wearing the dress that sana designed. Everything stopped the moment tzuyu entered wearing the dress that sana made. She looked just like a dream to sana. A dream that sana doesn't want to leave her. Sana doesn't want to wake up.

"Tzuyu-ah you look awesome in that dress!! " Said rosé complementing tzuyu.
"It fits you perfectly. Its just like this was made for you. " Said jisoo smiling.
"Actually I also like this. It's comfortable. " Said tzuyu looking at the dress. From the length of the dress it was easy to say that the dress was made for someone as tall as tzuyu. But again, this is tzuyu . No matter what she wears she looks perfect.

"Of course, minatozaki here made the dress after all. " Said jisoo teasing tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked up to jisoo who was giving her a smirk. Sana who was blushing and feeling shy all the time remain silent. Tzuyu then looked at sana. Sana right now looking at tzuyu expecting to hear something from tzuyu.

"It's good. " Said tzuyu. Someone might this complement nothing special. But to sana this was the first time tzuyu complimented her. Sana's heart was leaping with joy. First tzuyu wore her dress. Second she complemented her. Third, she actually thought of tzuyu while making it and now tzuyu is wearing it, she was supposed to make it while thinking about first love, but ended up thinking about tzuyu . Then the thing is now she only wants tzuyu to wear it. Tomorrow they will be selling this dress to someone.

What an extra problem.

Sana who was star-strucked by tzuyu was brought back to reality by rosé.
"Sana , don't you want to take pictures of her?" Asked rosé.
Sana then nodded smiling.
'this is the last time I will be seeing her wearing this dress. I should take a picture. ' sana thought in her mind.
After she clicked a few pictures, rosé came to sana and told her,
"Now you go near her , I will take pictures of you two together. "

She then pushed sana a bit to tzuyu. Sana then stood beside tzuyu awkwardly.
"Guys make yourselves comfortable. " Said rosé. Sana then took a long breath. Sana smiled widely and clinged into tzuyu's arm. Tzuyu looked at sana. She didn't thought sana would cling to her.

"Uhm tzuyu you will have plenty of time later to stare at sana. " Said rosé teasingly. Tzuyu immediately looked away. Sana again felt like she was on the rainbow.