Twenty Nine

I had the right to go in my own home and to protect my parents, I needed a breather. going to the woods it was a little bit windy today. "Stephanie." someone calls out to me. turning back it was lizzie and Josie. "I was looking everywhere for you." lizzie says trying to catch her breath. "well you found me." I sighed. "about what my father said." before she could finish her sentence I caught her off. "it's fine Lizzie." I shrugged. "it's not." Josie shook her head. I took my eyes off of Josie and back into the woods. "you just need to let everything out." lizzie said coming up behind me. I sighed, feeling the cold air hit my skin. "let it out Steph." Josie said nodding. breathing in and out, I closed my eyes and let out big scream, causing the leaves from the trees to fall down like it were snowing. I opened my eyes and froze to feel the cold air hit my tears that were forming. 

Looking back Josie and lizzie walked up to me giving me a hug. I sniffled while breathing out through my mouth. "come on lets go back inside." Josie said rubbing my back. lizzie and Josie puts their arms around my shoulders and we began to walk back inside, I see Hope and the whole school all scattered in the study room. "surprise." Hope smiled while titling her head, Josie and lizzie stood beside hope. "what is this." I asked furrowing my eyebrows. "a party." "so come over here and enjoy it. it took lizzie, Josie and I hours to set up." 

I smiled. glad about Lizzie and Hope getting along. walking over to the table that has the snacks, "hi." I looked over to my right to see Mg. "hi." I smiled slightly. "I'm sorry for what you're going through Steph." "yeah. well what do I expect? I have a witch mother and a father who was known as a villain. and not to mention A uncle who was a ripper, crazy family right." I scoff while laughing. I looked back up at Mg and burry my palms into my face. "hey, hey. look at me." Mg says touching both of my shoulders. I dropped both my hands and sighed. "it's totally normal for you to react like this Steph." "I'm sorry for venting to you about my problems." I shook my head looking down. Mg lifts up my chin and looks me in my eyes, "I will always listen to whatever you want to say Steph." I gulped hard and my eyes scanned the room to see Lizzie looking at Mg and I. 

I jerked my face away from his touch and Mg's mood immediately changed. "I'm sorry." he laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his neck. "I-i think ima go." Mg said nodding slowly. "Mg." I sighed, he walked away never looking back. I touched the bridge of my nose and turned back to look at the crowd. "how are you holding up." Rafael says standing by me. "awful." I looked back at him and sighed. "I promise things get better afterwards." he nodded. "I don't think I can wait that long." I bit my lower lip. 

"Must suck to have your mother in the hospital

"Must suck to have your mother in the hospital." a girl giggled. I gritted my teeth and turn to look back at Rafael. "i'm gonna be right back." I smiled widely. he looked at me confused and then nodded. following one of the girls who had blonde hair the other with brunette haired into the kitchen, I purposely dropped a cooking pot. they both looked back and flinched. "god, you scared us Stephanie." the girl with blonde hair chuckled. "good, that was intension." I smiled mischievously. walking up to them, they both started to back up. "are you okay." she asked laughing awkwardly. charging at one of the girls, the veins under my eyes grew. "I'm kinda hungry anyway." my fangs grew out. I sunk my teeth into the blonde haired girls neck, hearing her scream rang music to my ears. "stop your killing her." he friend cried. draining her blood, I dropped her dead body on the ground. 

Turning around, I see her friend breathing uncontrollably gulping hard. vamp running to her, I sunk my fangs aggressively into her neck causing me to rip her head off. looking at her head, I tilt my head. "I'm disappointed. your friend was more appetizing than you." I rolled my eyes dropping her ripped off head onto the ground.