Twenty Five

Before I can walk to my room Rafael pulls my arm causing me to look back. "right now is not a good time Raf." I sighed. "when is it ever a good time in this school." he chuckles a bit. "I know Mg likes you Steph. I've seen it the moment I met you." he sighed grabbing both of my hands. "I don't know where this is going." I furrowed my eyebrows confused. "I'm getting exhausted Raf. maybe we can continue this conversation another time maybe." I shrugged. he sighs and nods while letting go both of my hands. he then gave me a kiss onto my forehead, cupping my face. "whenever you're ready I am." he said quietly. I pulled away and entered my room. why does everything goes bad when i'm around, I huffed. I then feel a vibration from my pocket. 

I pulled out my phone and it was from my dad. I picked up the phone, "hello." I answered. "while hello the all mighty Stephanie Salvatore." a deep chuckled called out. "where's my father." I angrily said. "he's alive don't worry." he said with a mischievous tone in his voice. I hear a groan in the background and it sounded like my father. "Kai. leave my daughter out of this." my father groans. "your on speaker darling, speak." he sighs. "dad, what's going on." I said my voice filled with fear. "he's fine Stephanie. I'm just here for your mother." he chuckles. "what do you want with her." I asked flaring my nose. "revenge." he hangs up the phone. I put on a hoodie with jeans and exited out my room quietly trying not to wake the others. 

Walking quickly down the stairs I headed over to Mr saltzman office. I went through his drawers to find his car keys, rummaging through the drawers I found the key. closing the door quietly I scurry to the front door. getting into the car, I drove off fast as I could. making to my destination my front door to my house was open. running in I saw my mother laying helpless on the ground. she was bleeding intensely from her stomach. planting both my hands onto her stomach, "mom." I cried out. "I'm fine. you need to leave." she said barley even finishing her sentence. "where's dad." I asked. "he took him. running to the kitchen I tried to find a cloth and tape. finding both of the items I rushed to my mother and wrapped the cloth around her with tape. "go find your dad. he will be after me." "I can put up a clocking spell. just for precaution." I nodded. 

closing my eyes and chanting the spell out loud

closing my eyes and chanting the spell out loud. my mother was invisible. "please. don't take matter into your own hands while your injured mom." "I can't help it. i'm a Bennet witch it's what we do." she chuckles a bit. grabbing a map, then making my way out I planted the map onto my mothers car. cutting my palm, aiming for the blood to drip onto the map. the blood had spread. I found my fathers exact location and ran into the woods, he was in a cabin my parents own. making my way to the cabin I see the guy my mother was talking about. "didn't expect for you to make it." he says looking at his watch. "right on time to." he smirked mischievously. vamp running to Kai I snapped his neck, I've never done this before. I was shocked to what I can do. rushing to my father I kneeled down. "dad are you okay." I asked. "i'm okay kid. this was a stupid idea for you to come here." he groaned in pain while taking out wooden bullets from his leg. 

I then hear kai get up. I turned back and furrowed my eyebrows. "you're suppose to be dead." "your not the only one who's a heretic Stephanie." he said throwing a wooden stake at my stomach. I groaned in pain while talking it out. "you've could've killed me." I breathe our heavily. "I know. but you're not the one I want dead. it's your mother I want." he chuckles. he then trys to throw another wooden stake but I ducked causing him to miss. he then vamps run behind me and shot me with wooden bullets onto my back. I fell onto the ground and groaned in pain. "I linked your mother to you. meaning everything you felt, she felt too." he grinned widely. I looked back up and fell back onto the ground.